8bit Drum Sequencer 0.99 -> free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    This has got to be the smallest music app on ios...0.6 Megs uninstalled. It looks like the drums that the band in Time Ducks plays. I might not always deliver the "must-have" deals, but I do own the WTF and "I didn't know I needed this...until now! ;) It says .99 cents but I just DL'ed it.

This forum has gotten so flooded I think I'll stick to the wierd and unkown app sales.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I rely on you for awesome unknown music apps :) Thanks for letting us know about this.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Have you gotten Oscillators? It's free, no adverts, and one hell of a quirky beat-looper/synth.

4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    This is pretty sweet and such a nice small ap too. I figure I'll grab Ocillators as well. I'm not deep into this stuff but find it fun.

5. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    again, thanks for that. I haven't heard about it. Ain't easy searching for real music gems in the massive pile of 'music' apps. ;)

6. Greyskull is a stud! Thxs for posting!

7. timmis6010

timmis6010 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Another cool music app! Thanks Greyskull. Been using my iphone and ipad more and more for recording.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Haha it actually has a sequencer :p

9. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    The best part is that you can watch the 8 bit drum set play the beats you program into the sequencer! Sweet stuff, wish there were more sounds to choose from but this is still a great and unique little gem especially for free.