Tinman Science Fiction Game book sale (66% off)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    The games on sale are: Judge Dread, Trials of the Clones, and Gamebook Adventures:Infinite Universe. I can't post the appinfo at the moment; feel free to append this thread.

2. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Oh, I have yet to get Trial of the Clones so nows my chance. Own all the other Tinman Gamebooks already!

3. NaiveCynic

NaiveCynic Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Did Infinite Universe get switched to paid? I remember downloading it for free a while back and it ended after the prologue without purchasing the rest of the chapters. Now I can play the whole thing and there's no longer any IAP from what I can see.

4. Bool Zero

Dec 14, 2010
    Yes, they even announced it in the update. I paid for it myself and found it worth it even though the writing was spotty!

5. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Haven't tried these. Which one did you enjoy the most?

6. Bool Zero

Dec 14, 2010
    #6 Bool Zero, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    Dredd (even if you arent a fan honestly) and Infinite Universe were my favorites in that order. Trial of the Clones is funny so far but the writing is somewhat spotty and its more of fan service than an experience like the other two books. Still good in its own respect but I still hold these particular books in that order.