aremaC $1 >>>>> Free (not a game but a must download)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by coolpepper43, Dec 21, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #1 coolpepper43, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    This is the one of the best camera/video apps of all time. I used to be really involved with the scene for this app. You can make an unlimited amount of filters and share them in the online filter library, download other people filters and you can also comment on them. That's how I met the bassist from the band Mazzy Star. I can't recommend this one enough. The amount of features and settings is mind blowing. This makes all other filter and photo/video editing apps look like complete junk. This app is literally 2000 apps in one. You can browse the online filter library and preview them all in realtime. This also works insanely well for video. You can make the most trippy videos and images you could ever imagine. This is a MUST DOWNLOAD! NO IAP!

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/aremac/id488626205?mt=8

2. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Looks interesting, thanks for the heads up!

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Your welcome! I hope you and others will try this one out. I made a bunch of filters for this app. I used my same SN I think. Right now their must be easily over 1000 completely unque filters and this is not just a filter app if you know what you are doing you can do almost anything with this app.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Looks interesting. Thank you, coolpepper43.