Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    So lame you need a subscription to even login. I paid 6.99 for this app. Don't have anyway to purchase the iap and I was wanting to start playing it again. :(

2. Dubstep

Jun 8, 2011
    It's double XP weekend.

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I havent played this in ages. Is this still popular? IE you go online is there still tons of people around to team up with etc?

4. Dubstep

Jun 8, 2011
    Not as many as when it first came out but I'm not having any issues finding people to quest with.

5. Taiblor

Taiblor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Returning Gamer

I started playing this game in the middle of last year and was initially impressed with the complexity of it. I was suprised to see such an in-depth mmo on my tiny iphone! I started playing a archer ranger and was enjoying the game til I reached lvl 19 where I ran out of quests and was still to low to start in the swamp of wryms.

After toying with several other games I heard that they had added some new quests to the game so decided to give it another go. One week later im now lvl 23 and again enjoying it. I seem to have plenty of quests now though i did have to grind a bit from 19-21. To my suprise though I found that grinding exp from mobs was just as quick as completing quests as you dont have to spend time running from place to place. And fun! (I enjoyed killing the mobs from afar with my ranged attacks)

Having played PC MMO's for the last 6 yrs I was looking for something similar but on a smaller scale. I have much less time to dedicate to games now but really enjoy the interactive nature of mmos, especially the Auction House where I can sell and buy my wares from other players. Also the subscription rates to this mmo are much more suited to me as I have limited time in the game.

Im looking forward to dicovering the rest of the game as I level up

6. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    That's a pretty good summary of the leveling. I've been playing this in my spare time until Guild Wars 2 comes out on PC.

7. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    The problem lies after you get to a point where you can't level anymore, when the game actually becomes extremely tedious.

8. Taiblor

Taiblor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    With 37 more levels for me to obtain and my limited play time I cant see me reaching the lvl cap anytime soon so I guess Ill just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I did spend some time during my initial playing of the game looking at crafting but it seemed a bit complex and costly? has any1 else had an experiences with crafting? Does the time investment at lover levels reward you with decent items at the higher ends?

9. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    #3289 IDABRO, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    Hey guys if you like this game, you should listen to my show! It's called "Two By Four Hardcore", and I talk about Order and Chaos and other "hardcore" iOS games. The links are in my sig.

You can also find me in game if you want to message me or talk about the show:

Spartan95 (Warrior) - Arcadian Forest
    I.Da.Ho. (Monk) - Whispering Islands

PS. Let's hope Gameloft releases PvP arenas soon!

10. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #3290 Edmilan, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    a podcast about hardcore iOS games? will check this out

11. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    My character is a level 60 Divine Monk named William on the Swamp of Wyrms server but debating a switch to AF. My issue is that it seems while I have the least populated US server to play on, there aren't hacked accounts or scammer and there are still plenty of people doing the same things I am every day to group. When PvP Arenas eventually comes out though I may want to go to a more popular server. I should have epic shoulders by the end of the week, and chest the week after and then my Monk can only get so much better until a new update.

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

Any way we can get this for Vita!!!!

13. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    New dungeon coming out for Order and Chaos! This is the 4th dungeon and will be called "Sailen: The Lower City". Details are minimal atm, but you should definitely check out the forum to see more details (under News and Announcments): http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php

14. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    So tonight at midnight will mark the 1 year anniversary of Order and Chaos. It's been an exciting year for those of us who have stuck around. I hope the game keeps improving and Gameloft doesn't forget about it. Hopefully I will make more posts on this thread in the future, but now, it's time to look back at how far we've come.....

15. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Do people from this forum still play this?

I constantly monitor for the TA guild leaders on the post made in the first page, but i never see them online.

I keep shouting on Global, looking for TA members but no one ever replies ._.

16. Deagon

Deagon Active Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Beaumont, Tx
    I played to game hard for about 4 months when it first came out...then i got bored...their just isn't enough stuff to do ... Maybe one day WoW will make it to the iPad. Then i would be more content =)

17. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Gameloft just updated Order and Chaos to support 3G play. That's cool.

18. Byakuran

Byakuran Active Member

Apr 14, 2012
    3G support? now that's the REAL mobile MMORPG!
    thanks a lot gameloft! (even though it's taking a bit too long to add this feature) :p

19. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    They're still bringing the servers up and down for "quick maintenance," but it seems to work well over 3G, even on my throttled AT&T connection. My guess is that it does not require much bandwidth at all, so I wonder why it took a year to allow mobile play?

20. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Good question, seeing as I was able to play it without noticeable lag over 3G with the help of 3G Unrestrictor shortly after the initial release :)

Perhaps it is time to return to... uhm, whatever mystical continent Chaos & Orders takes place on. Azetorh? Rodmilak? The Ever Further Easter Kingdoms? :p

For those who still mill about in the Arcadian Forest, is there any fun still to be had in the World of Gameloft?