MotoHeroz Community/Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stream, Mar 16, 2012.

1. kazikian

kazikian New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    I thought that was it! But I couldn't get into the pipe and figured I was wrong. I'll have to try again. Thanks a lot!

2. Mickman101

Mickman101 New Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Great game, very addictive

3. naaff

naaff New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Village People Treasure Chest

I haven't been able to find the treasure chest in Village People in Evergreen Valley. Any tips?

4. Pantieraider

Pantieraider New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Treasure chest on thor cruise??

I've literally spent hours trying to get the treasure chest on the new north pike map "thor cruise". Anyone know how to get it?!?!

5. Pantieraider

Pantieraider New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Does this forum work??

6. Melandjaf

Melandjaf New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    It's going to be a backward jump. Take the jet boost with you. After you go through the half loop to go back to the right it's going to be just past the log bridge. Goto the right as far as possible then accelerate back to reverse jump the chest is at the top left of the screen. The only one I need is Thor cruise. And I will have 100%

7. tgtbt

tgtbt New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    #67 tgtbt, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    Found it!

Hint:
    If you land and stay on the mast of the ship, an item will appear.:)

The item you find will be a speed boost! Use the icy half pipe ramp near the end if the level as your takeoff point. Requires full upgrades to land on top of the ships mast and hold it there.

8. Pantieraider

Pantieraider New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Thanks! Wow I would have never figured that out..

9. bud_light

bud_light Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Me neither ! thank you for the hint...

I completed the game with this last chest : all stars, all chests and all achievements :)

10. iRulf

iRulf New Member

Nov 30, 2012
    #70 iRulf, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    Can't understand... I stay on the ship until time ending... May be i stay not on the special place... Where exactly i need to stay and how much... Where appear boost?
    Thanks

11. tgtbt

tgtbt New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Detail

Here is some more detail for you. Keep in mind you need full speed and acceleration upgrades.

You must launch yourself off the initial ramp onto the highest point on the ship and hold the vehicle there until the ship stops moving. You will automatically pick up the speed boost if you did this correctly.

12. abney317

abney317 New Member

Dec 1, 2012
    On "blockbuster" in North Pike, the ghost I'm racing against somehow teleports somewhere. I've repeated the exact action as the ghost, but I never go anywhere.

The ghost jumps up to the top of the floating land that's at the start where you have to use the block breaking item, and the ghost just sits there... and about 5 seconds later it just disappears.

Anyone know exactly how to replicate this?

13. iRulf

iRulf New Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Many thanks!

May be you know how to get treasure in fall in?

14. tgtbt

tgtbt New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Fall in solve

Another level where full upgrades are required.

Hint:
    There are 4 ramps that you crumble and destroy on this track. Do not destroy the fourth as you need it to get the treasure.

Answer:
    you need to drive onto the 4th ramp and continue driving left to reach the treasure. Use the icy blue ramp as your launch point (you just make it will full upgrades.

15. ➤Pyramidia✦⇐ any hints or answers on this level??

Can someone help me with Walkthroughs to the chests in PYRAMIDIA? It's prob right under my nose but I can't seem to get any of em on this level.

16. PlasmaG

PlasmaG New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Pyramidia - Boneyard

You need to go left of the starting point. Use the first slope backwards to jump over the statue. There's a jet pack to get back up at the bottom.

17. PlasmaG

PlasmaG New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Pyramidia - Redivider

Go right at the start and then through the left loop. Break through the board and stop at the bottom of the loop. Accelerate back up the ramp as fast as possible then flip at the top and ride the loop backwards. You should hit the skull at the right, then drive behind the rocks in the middle to the chest.

18. PlasmaG

PlasmaG New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Pyramidia - Step Up

Go to the part with 3 springs. Hold onto a spring and go over the pyramid. Reverse back up the hill as fast as possible and use the spring. You should be launched up to a platform with the chest.

19. PlasmaG

PlasmaG New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Pyramidia - Cagescape

I finally figured out how to get the chest in Cagescape. You don't need full acceleration and top speed for this one, but you need to be close. As far as I can tell, the ball isn't helpful and only serves to get in the way. Go to the last half-pipe before the 2 turns downwards toward the goal. Start at the top of the first peak and gun it so you're launched up and land on top of the rock structure to your right. Stop at the top and move to the right a little so you're on the lower part. Gun it and aim for the chest. After getting the chest you'll fall through towards the goal.

20. iPhoneDownTime

iPhoneDownTime New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    All Treasure Chest Locations

I have written all the chest locations on my blog. iphonedowntime.blogspot.com or iphonedowntime.blogspot.com

If you need screenshots comment which one on my blog.