Star Hogs: Chaos Online Tournament! - Apply within!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ChaosProdigy, Aug 16, 2009.

?

Choose a option:

1. I will try to attend!

46.2%
  2. I will not attend/I am busy.

15.4%
  3. I do not have Star Hogs as of yet and missed the $0.99 Sale, DOH!

38.5%
  1. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    ChaosProdigy

Myself,

Is organizing the very first Star Hogs Online Tournament-- dubbed
    CHAOS TOURNAMENT

You can join the 7 current contenders, and find more information at IUGO official Star Hogs forums:
    http://cloud.iugome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263

So far we have 7 confident and experienced challengers!

Even if you are not a avid Star Hogs fan, come join us for some fun tournament action where your few wins can show those of us with hundreds of wins how its done! (if you dare!)

With patch 1.2.1 and online chat coming soon, we hope to have the tournament started with a bang!

2. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Sounds good! I think I need a little practice before I enter though...

3. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    IUGO has promised to give us a message on their online Message of the Day concerning the tournament, and although we don't have actual prises for this very first tournament, there is alot of bragging rights and history to be made!

Most members will be taking in game screen shots during the tournaments, and they will be compiled together on the IUGO official forums and remain there for future generations of Star Hogs players to envy!

I'm looking forward to your application! If you feel you need more experience, i would recommend you jump online and do a bunch of Random matches!

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    The battle of the nerds rages on! "Quick, quick! Tap here or all is lost!!!"

5. Muzic <3

Muzic <3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Some people get TOO serious. :p

6. Rawrr

Rawrr New Member

Aug 5, 2009
    This is going to be one intense tourny!

7. Winterblizzard

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    Australia
    Bad luck

Ahh the hated moment when you relised that you missed a sale on a game that is so awesome that people actually organized a tournement for it!! Ahh dam you missed oppertuneites

8. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    This will most likely be a weekly event, so if you are unsure if you can attend this one--worry not. There is always next weekend!

9. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Cool!

I don't know why there aren't a dozen servers around the clock--this is great multiplayer! But at least there's usually SOME online action at any given time.

10. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    I tried the lite version before deciding to buy the full version so i have both installed. Guess what, when i tried to sync my phone just now, there is an update for the lite version. Not sure why the full version isn't updated yet. But the graphics on the new lite version looks better than the current full version.