Universal Orbital Wars: A Space Shooter in Real 3D!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Singer, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    #1 Singer, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014

Orbital Wars: A Space Shooter in Real 3D!

A gaming experience you probably haven't experienced on your iPhone before, Real 3D!

appadvice.com says:
    &q…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A gaming experience you probably haven't experienced on your iPhone before, Real 3D!

appadvice.com says:
    "Remember Space Invaders? As much as that retro arcade game is still addictive even in today’s context, how would you like something a little more modernized? That’s where Orbital Wars comes in. This space-themed arcade game takes what was great about Space Invaders and makes it more dynamic to fit in with today’s standards. As a treat, you can even play in real 3-D if you can dig up a pair of red-and-cyan glasses."

Orbital Wars is an Arcade Space-Shooter in which you will have to evade and shoot incoming aliens. Collect Power-Ups to increase your lives, activate a shield or upgrade your lasers. To unlock different enemy-types and the Power-Ups, level-up your ship by shooting the incoming aliens. Choose if you want to play in real 3D or in normal mode. (Red-Cyan glasses needed)

Features:
    Real 3D or normal-mode (red-cyan glasses needed)
    More than 13 ship-levels
    Different enemy types and Power-Ups
    Awesome graphics
    Addictive gameplay

Where to get 3D glasses (red-cyan)? Just follow the link:
    http://philmographies.com/orbitalwars/3dGlassesEN.html

The app does not have any in app products or ads, once you purchase the game. You will not be bothered with ads or anything like it.

Thanks for your interest in the Game.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 04, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Would like some info on this, there's nothing else that grabs my interest this week...

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
  4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    "Play in real 3D"

Uhh... This is 2D gameplay similar to classic vertical shmups. o_O

5. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I think they are talking about playing with the old red and blue 3D glasses.

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Doh, that's no novelty :( The good several-years-old Vertigo Rogue (heli shoot'em up seen from top down) already has a 3D red-blue glasses option...

As you can hint from my nick, I love 3D. That's why I came to this thread :p

7. Phil128

Phil128 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Germany
    Orbital Wars: Real 3D Arcade Space Shooter for iOS

Orbital Wars: A Space Shooter in Real 3D!

appadvice.com says:
    &q…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

appadvice.com says:
    "Remember Space Invaders? As much as that retro arcade game is still addictive even in today’s context, how would you like something a little more modernized? That’s where Orbital Wars comes in. This space-themed arcade game takes what was great about Space Invaders and makes it more dynamic to fit in with today’s standards. As a treat, you can even play in real 3-D if you can dig up a pair of red-and-cyan glasses."

Orbital Wars is an Arcade Space-Shooter in which you will have to evade and shoot incoming aliens. Collect Power-Ups to increase your lives, activate a shield or upgrade your lasers. To unlock different enemy-types and the Power-Ups, level-up your ship by shooting the incoming aliens. Choose if you want to play in real 3D or in normal mode. (Red-Cyan glasses needed)

Features:
    Real 3D or normal-mode (red-cyan glasses needed)
    More than 13 ship-levels
    Different enemy types and Power-Ups
    Awesome graphics
    Addictive gameplay

Where to get 3D glasses (red-cyan)? Just follow the link:
    http://philmographies.com/orbitalwars/3dGlassesEN.html

The app does not have any in app products or ads, once you purchase the game. You will not be bothered with ads or anything like it.

Thanks for your interest in the Game.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 04, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #8 7lilwhitewolf7, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    I'm tryin to have fun wit this. An enemy hits me and you take away my power up. The controls are in the middle of the screen right under the ship and too close to where they won't register for those of us wit large digits. The missiles are juz not there. It says upgrade unlocked, where?
    And please turn down your sound effects.

Please do yourself a favor and research the iOS library of Shmups/Bullet Haven games to see what iz acceptable vs what iz not

Edit: i juz realized the three years.