Castle Attack1 – Ultimate HD+

Ranks in top 10 in many countries, props into No.1 in some countries and areas! Hit the 1st page of "New and Notewo…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Ranks in top 10 in many countries, props into No.1 in some countries and areas! Hit the 1st page of "New and Noteworthy" in App Store!
It is an era of heroes booming in 22O! Wei, Shu and Wu were in separation with a balanced power in a dominating region. Let's get back to the Three Kingdoms to appreciate the broad vision while talking and laughing and enjoy the extraordinary features of the heroes.
This is a battlefield of Three Kingdoms with smoke signals and incessant fight.
There are strategists with full battle formations and dedicated soldiers can command and control.

There are witty roles and grand symphonic music

This is a unique journey to Three Kingdoms which can bring you a brand new experience.,

This Three Kingdoms is a little cute and Zhu Geliang is a little funny!
《Castle Attack》 have options for you in adventure mode, mini mode, survival mode and nightmare mode. It’s easy to play and get into the game quickly in adventure mode. It's difficult in survival mode. The nightmare is for those Game maniac and those who love to challenge
Gorgeous magic props and unimaginative skillful mode;
Strong visual impact and unexpected horrible effects;

Exploits evaluation system, the super player will be awarded a special badge according your achievement! Your achievement will be record forever.
Customer Reviews
Zoe " diverse gameplay, and full of challenge, I’m addicted to it now"

” Mike " I really love the game with music, especially Chinese antiquity with symphony, that's amazing!"
” Jane " I like those cute role of Three Kingdoms, it's so lovely! The graphics are perfect.

Welcome to join them.《Castle Attack -Ultimate》
Contact us for business: bd#teamtop3.com
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Arcade
Release:Sep 13, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated