Universal Clash Of Clans [Strategy]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MacGyver, Jun 20, 2012.

1. socalledsin

socalledsin Well-Known Member

Can anyone add me to clan, or on Game Center so I can find you guys. Game Center: socalledsin

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    You add me. Clan is toucharcade. Too lazy...
    GC-Enjoo

3. sortvind

sortvind Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    same issue here.
    is this a bug, or meant to be this way?

4. Vheissu2112

Vheissu2112 Member

Aug 16, 2012
    I think once you use your troops thats it, so you have to try to use them sparingly during an attack.

Im new to the game but once I have enough to rebuild my base Ill be joining clan toucharcade!

5. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    That's right.
    When you want to join, add me Enjoo

6. fybaton

fybaton Member

May 16, 2012
    Just starting to get into the game.

The only thing I really don't like is how you can't make your troops prioritize different targets in battle. It's kind of disappointing to watch them try to attack a building when they're being completely destroyed by cannons. Other than that it seems pretty cool. Do I have to have a clan castle before I can join the TouchArcade clan?

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Hrmm wish I had tried this months ago. Is there much point in starting now or am I already far too far behind?

8. Started playing it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it, one thing that bothers me though... Every time i press the "attack" or "go home" button i have to press it over and over again like 10 times before it actually does anything.. does everyone have this issue?

9. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #69 Asasnator, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    Certain troops will prioritize particular structures. The goblins (rank 3 barracks) will prioritize resource structures while the giants (rank 4 barracks) will prioritize defenses (e.g. cannons, archer towers, mortars, wizards, and etc.). These units will NOT attack anything else till ALL those structures are destroyed, unless something is blocking their path to said structure.

Also, yes, you need to rebuild the clan castle in order to be accepted into any clan (I'm pretty sure). The build time is instant, you merely need 40k gold to rebuild it.

I don't quite know what you mean, but its never to late to start! Its a pretty fun game and always something to do.

I have had this issue a couple times, I think its their server (or your internet) having latency issues. A quick fix is to just exit out of the app and reopen it, or you can wait however long it takes for the game to finally respond.

10. Yea, restarting the app works for me. Thought it was a bug but it makes more sense that its due to internet latency. Thanks! :)

11. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    this game is actually pretty good.

12. Gum

Gum Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Anymore slots to join? Lv 23 here.

13. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    To the toucharcade clan right? Yes there are a few.

14. gnome9er

gnome9er Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    bum
    langley
    TA clan? really? i got 1250+ trophies

15. QWERTYthebold

QWERTYthebold Active Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I like it but... They removed the option to sell stuff in the last update, so now I'm afraid to get new stuff because eventually it'll get clogged up with stuff I don't want. I mean, why would they remove that?? Am I missing something here???

16. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I honestly don't know why

17. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    They probably removed it for one of these two reasons (or both). It could have been because people were complaining they accidentally sold structures at a high rank and did not want to have to rebuild it all over again, which I could see being an extreme pain on certain defense structures. Also they may have removed it because simply by the end of the game you will actually have every possible building and have the max amount of them, so having a selling feature really only spells bad news when it comes to these type of games. Yes, some people may have found it useful, but its not that big of deal IMO, you will eventually need that building that you accidentally built or "thought" you no longer needed.

You can clear out a lot of space by attacking other players and stealing their resources and spending it on removing trees and rocks and such. Pretty effective method IMO.

18. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    They should expand clan limit size.

No more room for toucharcade :(

19. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yeah. Maybe add a donation feature to the clan so you can upgrade using that.

20. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Someone make a TouchArcade2 then!

I would do it myself, if I could obtain the 40000 before someone raids me =.=