Any Side-Scrolling RPGs?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Avatre, May 3, 2013.

1. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Karate Girl Destruction Run iz awesome!
    Im gettin back to alota my 1st android great dls
    ThnX Enriana

2. Game Whiz

Game Whiz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Janitor/Developer/Whatever needs to be done around
    Portugal
    The next update will remove timers. This was probably the most requested thing, so there's no point in maintaining timers in the game. If asked, I'll reintroduce them again in a different time mode, but for the next update they're definitely out.

3. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

I am having a very hard time to understand what you are saying.

4. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Oh, that's excellent! I really like the humour and style of the game, I'm just terrible at being quick. The update will probably make this one of my favourite games, up there with Bastion and Knights of Pen & Paper :D

5. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #25 7lilwhitewolf7, May 9, 2013
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
    ThnX 4 that 1
    ThnX Vovin. Demon Hunter was my very 1st great game on my android. I put a lil over 120 hours on that thing when it came out. I might check it back out. I liked tha trading system.= i was thanking you for mentioning that game that i first played on android. I played over a 120 hours on it. I said i liked the trading of items with player within its system.

When i got my iphone i tryd contacting tha developers of Full Metal Warriors 2 to port from android. No reply. should of never deleted to make room cuz it was pulled the next day. ima try contactin em again. This was just another android game that was pulled from the store. I got no reply from emailing the makers of this game and i thought id write them again to see if they would bring it to ios for old and possibly new fans.

Try Kingdom & Dragons
    Wolf Boy -i liked how fastpaced it was.
    QT-5 -idea pleaze: !!u wizard u!!
    Brutal Fantasy: Orcs of Undermountain. I luv coinage sound efx.
    The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link 2 i2013
    L....O....L = here i gave recommendations on games based on the threads title.
    Wolf Boy was another android game that i liked because of how fast the action was. Brutal Fantasy's sound effects of coin collecting was one of the things i liked about it. With The Legend of Zelda i thought id make a jokey joke.

Im havin alot of fun wit Sword of Inferno.
    You can mine at Elveswood's Wind Valley.
    It was easier for me wit Ash 7 Freya. Jus keep ya distance. When you get to the Green Dragon,
    *from a distance* position your shadow just below its shadow 7 when it starts to fly, move the ladies to the top area to wait for enchant circle for its fire breath attack then move out of harms way.
    Ive noticed i could speed up attacks wit tha warrior 7 brute by taping tha directional button instead of holding 7 moving for attacks.
    Hope that helps ne1 out. = here i was saying how much fun i was having with Sword of Inferno. I was giving a strategy on a part of the game where a player could level up his or her characters. I also found out that i could speed up the gameplay action by tapping on the directional pad instead of holding and sliding to attack enemies. I replace the word and(&) with the number 7 for many different reasons.
    If you still have difficulties understanding just let me know. I hope you have a greater day.