Hm... I seemed to have lost the names of these iPhone games. Any assistance? :)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Jan 14, 2013.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I feel like I have asked about this game before, as for some reason the name just isn't memorable enough to stick with me, but I'm always curious to see how it's doing:

It was a "passion project" by someone on here. It was supposed to be an homage to an old 8-bit? game, and I believe it had to do with a mole. I want to say Boulder Dash is an inspiration, but that could be off.

The second game was a lot like MiniSquadron, but instead of all these little airplanes, you had a superhero. I think he had a white costume? It was a big deal when it came out, but I have not heard about it since.

...hm... well that's about it. Any idea what these two titles are?

Oh yeah, and I was looking for this one game. I'm sure it's one-of-a-kind. Enemies come in waves and you have to place weapons down to try and stop them from entering your base. Any idea which game that is? I kid, I kid. :eek:

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

2. I believe the games you are looking for are Gopher 2, Part 1, The Hero - 2nd Edition, and every tower defense game ever made. :D

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Aha! Thank you very much. :cool: You are indeed correct :)

Thank you :D

4. No prob, happy to help. :)