GameClub Sword of Fargoal (by Fargoal, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by CommanderData, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Madgarden

Madgarden Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Galactic Game Creation Overlord
    Kitchener, ON
    No, it's a very vague and mysterious list of changes. You will enjoy it!

2. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Whoa, someone just got scanned!

Daryl Revok is the ****.

3. bluewomble88

bluewomble88 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    You don't know me very well do you?! :)

4. Santoron

Santoron Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009

NICE!!! More Mind Beams? You Got it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Madgarden

Mar 10, 2009
    Kitchener, ON
  6. bluewomble88

bluewomble88 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    How much longer can it take!!!!!!?

7. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

I'm leaving on a business trip this Friday, they better hurry up and approve the update today or tomorrow so I can download it while I still have WiFi access... Sword of Fargoal (and Cavern, and probably a round or two of Rogue Touch) will keep me happy while on the plane! :)

8. Jeffro87

Jeffro87 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    I really wish Dungeon Crawl came out for the iphone. I play Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup almost everyday now. Easily my favorite roguelike! I still occassionally play Roguetouch though.

9. Madgarden

Mar 10, 2009
    Kitchener, ON
    #1089 Madgarden, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
    Yes! The long-awaited update for Sword of Fargoal is finally here!

The update contains:

- New dungeons and secret
    - New traps and monsters
    - New items and magic
    - 3 new game modes
    - Updated graphics and sound effects
    - Many refinements and fixes

Grab it! :D

Sword of Fargoal - GameClub

GameClub
    Explore perilous dungeons, battle hordes of monsters, avoid devilish traps, and rescue the Sword of Fargoal in this awar…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Explore perilous dungeons, battle hordes of monsters, avoid devilish traps, and rescue the Sword of Fargoal in this award-winning dungeon-crawler RPG. • 85 / 100 - Metacritic • One of the “Best Video Games of All Time” - Computer Gaming World • 5 / 5 - TouchArcade “Best iPhone Games of the Year” • 9 / 10 - GamePro Embark on an old school roguelike adventure packed with nostalgia, use a cunning array of magic spells and potions to help you when swords and brute force fail, and discover Sword of Fargoal, the genre-defining dungeon crawler game that inspired generations. The Sword of Fargoal is somewhere in the depths of the dungeon, waiting for you to find it and bring it back to the surface. It's no easy task. Not only do you need to find your way around each maze-like floor to discover the stairs down to the next level, but you also need to survive any traps and monsters you stumble across on your travels. Each time you play, the dungeon and its contents change. You'll find plenty of help along the way- tools, equipment, and magic spells. You never quite know what you'll find in the dungeon, but if you make the most of what you discover, you may well survive long enough to put your hands on the legendary blade itself. Of course, escaping with the sword is another task entirely. - Endless Questing: With a different dungeon to tackle every time you play, you'll never run out of adventures! - Become a Hero: Battle monsters, gather gold, and make offerings at temples to increase your power! - Awesome Treasure: Find a variety of spells, magical amulets, and mysterious orbs to help you on your journey! - Terrifying Monsters: Keep your wits about you to avoid defeat at the claws of grisly Gargoyles, powerful Shadow Dragons, invincible Demons, and many more. Even your fellow humans can't be trusted! - Multiple Difficulty Settings: Enjoy unlimited lives in Squire Mode, take on the standard Hero Mode, or try to tackle the ultimate challenge in Legend Mode! ***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers*** ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Dec 01, 2009
    Updated:Apr 09, 2021
    Version:1.9.37
    Size:94.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (51)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

10. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Still not on all the appstore but I'm constantly refreshing the page until I see that sweet sweet 1.1

11. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I can't wait to play now! I bought and played the game when it first came out, but after getting the sword out I haven't played. Though the game has remained on my first page of games this whole time.

Madgarden, thanks for all of the hard work!

12. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    not showing yet for me, can't wait! :eek:

13. GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    it is not here yet, but I am waiting, refreshing page, waiting, refreshing page...

14. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Oh no... you shouldn't have made this thread. What if the update isn't in bluewombles iTunes yet. YOU'RE IN FOR IT NOW MADGARDEN! :p

15. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Looking forward to the updated graphics and every other addition made. :D

16. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Still not showing up in iTunes :/

17. Madgarden

Mar 10, 2009
    Kitchener, ON
    Hey guys! Yeah I'm waiting too... and I should have waited a little bit longer, as I posted as soon as the app was approved because I was so excited, heh. Sorry! But it should show up before too long.

In the mean time... how the crap do I embed that App screenshot flippy thingy? Does anyone know?

18. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a

Sword of Fargoal - GameClub

GameClub
    Explore perilous dungeons, battle hordes of monsters, avoid devilish traps, and rescue the Sword of Fargoal in this awar…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Explore perilous dungeons, battle hordes of monsters, avoid devilish traps, and rescue the Sword of Fargoal in this award-winning dungeon-crawler RPG. • 85 / 100 - Metacritic • One of the “Best Video Games of All Time” - Computer Gaming World • 5 / 5 - TouchArcade “Best iPhone Games of the Year” • 9 / 10 - GamePro Embark on an old school roguelike adventure packed with nostalgia, use a cunning array of magic spells and potions to help you when swords and brute force fail, and discover Sword of Fargoal, the genre-defining dungeon crawler game that inspired generations. The Sword of Fargoal is somewhere in the depths of the dungeon, waiting for you to find it and bring it back to the surface. It's no easy task. Not only do you need to find your way around each maze-like floor to discover the stairs down to the next level, but you also need to survive any traps and monsters you stumble across on your travels. Each time you play, the dungeon and its contents change. You'll find plenty of help along the way- tools, equipment, and magic spells. You never quite know what you'll find in the dungeon, but if you make the most of what you discover, you may well survive long enough to put your hands on the legendary blade itself. Of course, escaping with the sword is another task entirely. - Endless Questing: With a different dungeon to tackle every time you play, you'll never run out of adventures! - Become a Hero: Battle monsters, gather gold, and make offerings at temples to increase your power! - Awesome Treasure: Find a variety of spells, magical amulets, and mysterious orbs to help you on your journey! - Terrifying Monsters: Keep your wits about you to avoid defeat at the claws of grisly Gargoyles, powerful Shadow Dragons, invincible Demons, and many more. Even your fellow humans can't be trusted! - Multiple Difficulty Settings: Enjoy unlimited lives in Squire Mode, take on the standard Hero Mode, or try to tackle the ultimate challenge in Legend Mode! ***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers*** ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Dec 01, 2009
    Updated:Apr 09, 2021
    Version:1.9.37
    Size:94.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (51)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

19. skamando