Video Editing Service.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by NadineAllen, Sep 16, 2011.

1. NadineAllen

NadineAllen New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Hello,

My name is Nadine. I have a BA HONS in Media Studies. And I have been editing all kinds of genre of film, concert and corporate videos for years. I am keen to edit games, as I enjoy playing them myself.

I am offering a professional online editing service for games developers who need a high quality and eye catching advertisements for their recent app's developments. I use premium editing software to create classy and smooth cuts in as quick a turnaround as possible.

I am happy to convert the footage to web format if this is also required?

I am happy to answer any queries you may have regarding your project and editing needs. Feel free to contact me anytime between 10am-10pm.

Showreel 2011:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTbThMBlxE

Please send me an email or skype: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

2. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    The footage is nice, what kind of camera do you use?

3. NadineAllen

NadineAllen New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    For the scientist video (Gadget shop) a Sony HD XDCAM.
    The begining stop motion and the black and white film was shot on a canon XL1
    The concert was filmed on a Canon 5d and 7d
    And The catwalk was filmed on my I Phone

I am very impressed with the Canon 5d and 7d. They get a really sharp picture.

I hope this helps!

4. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    The color on the 5D and 7D is really vivid, did you have to do any post editing color correction on that or is that what you get from the original shot? Video is a hobby of mine and always interested to see what other videographers use. Thanks! ;)

5. NadineAllen

NadineAllen New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    That isn't the original colour from the camera. It has been edited with a 'three way colour corrector' in Final Cut Pro 7. It's also in Premiere. Some of the Footage was cold, some shots were very warm/bold and then there were bits in between. Its all about making the shot look as normal to the natural eye as possible. And only after then, applying your affects. Desaturation, Colour correction, filters etc This way all the footage will appear to be the same colour match.