The creeps - I have the power

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by angel1980, Jan 5, 2011.

1. angel1980

angel1980 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hi and thank you for helping this newbie.

I've been playing The Creeps for a while. I've bought all the bonus Endurance map packs. I've managed to get a 3 stars on every Endurance map except for two. One of the them is "I have the power."

Can someone walk me through? Be as detailed as you. Pictures of tower layouts at specific key levels will help a lot.

Thanks again!

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    First of all, welcome to Touch Arcade! nice to see another female member here!

About The Creeps levels - I have to check it again and might be able to help.

3. angel1980

angel1980 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Thanks! Looking forward to your help.

4. andyslovakia

andyslovakia New Member

Nov 1, 2011
    exactly the same problem

i have passed almost all the levels on hard level and with the result "perfect"
    "i have the power!" seems to be impossible, the first 24 of 25 lvls are easy but how to target the 4 big fellas in the last level, where should i build the lanterns ?
    thanks for any help
    andy

5. Agent Thirty7

Agent Thirty7 New Member

Jan 26, 2011
    The Creeps! I Have the Power Complete

Hello all,

I didn't take any screen shots during my play through, but I discovered something interesting from a very reliable source: placing two batteries on a tower make that tower very strong. So, instead of trying to build a cross pattern where a battery can be placed in the center, place the towers in such a way where two batteries can power a single tower. I only had one flashlight on each side of the map and the rest of the money was used for gun towers. On the 25th wave I made sure to play it on 1x while focusing on replenishing the batteries around the towers as soon as they drained completely Once the last boss creep is out of range of the towers on the right, sell the towers and build another flashlight on the left and double up on the batteries. Once you follow this logic, the level isn't too hard any more.

~Agent Thirty7

6. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to say thank you -- I was missing two levels of "P" and now I'm not :)

Once I read that the batteries multiply I rethought how I was playing the levels and got them both first try. I can't believe I didn't know that before, and many thanks again!