Mars Miner Universal ($1.99 --> Free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 26, 2014.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #1 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    A great miner game which went free a few hours ago. Reminds me of a mining game I owned in Android which was the same idea: dig, improve stats, dig deeper. Worth trying it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mars-miner-universal/id486147363?mt=8

Mars Miner Universal

Tuna Bowl Software LLC
    Mars Miner Universal is FREE today with AppGratis.com Mine, build, and upgrade your way to freedom! You've been kidnap…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Mars Miner Universal is FREE today with AppGratis.com Mine, build, and upgrade your way to freedom! You've been kidnapped by the evil Mars Corp. and forced to mine for pieces of an ancient artifact buried deep below the surface of Mars. Finding all of the pieces of the artifact is your ticket back to Earth. You will find many valuable gems and ores along the way that can be sold at the shop to buy more supplies and better equipment to allow you to mine deeper. Make sure you have enough supplies to get back out of the mine! Every mine is randomly generated. No game is ever the same! This is the fully unlocked version! Universal Binary! Works on iPhone, iPod, and iPad! Reviews: 88/100 - App of the day! - touchvolume.com Note: This version is the same as unlocking the free version, but is also a universal binary. Feel free to e-mail suggestions/comments to [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Tuna Bowl Software LLC
    Genre:Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
    Release:Dec 21, 2011
    Updated:Feb 12, 2016
    Version:3.3.8
    Size:53.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. wingsofdestiny89

wingsofdestiny89 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    SG
    #2 wingsofdestiny89, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    Here you go.

All you have to do is:

[ appinfo=all ] INSERT APP LINK [ /appinfo ]

Omit all the spaces

Mars Miner Universal

Tuna Bowl Software LLC
    Mars Miner Universal is FREE today with AppGratis.com Mine, build, and upgrade your way to freedom! You've been kidnap…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Mars Miner Universal is FREE today with AppGratis.com Mine, build, and upgrade your way to freedom! You've been kidnapped by the evil Mars Corp. and forced to mine for pieces of an ancient artifact buried deep below the surface of Mars. Finding all of the pieces of the artifact is your ticket back to Earth. You will find many valuable gems and ores along the way that can be sold at the shop to buy more supplies and better equipment to allow you to mine deeper. Make sure you have enough supplies to get back out of the mine! Every mine is randomly generated. No game is ever the same! This is the fully unlocked version! Universal Binary! Works on iPhone, iPod, and iPad! Reviews: 88/100 - App of the day! - touchvolume.com Note: This version is the same as unlocking the free version, but is also a universal binary. Feel free to e-mail suggestions/comments to [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Tuna Bowl Software LLC
    Genre:Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
    Release:Dec 21, 2011
    Updated:Feb 12, 2016
    Version:3.3.8
    Size:53.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    How can it be free if you have to buy iap to unlock the full game?

4. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
  5. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    How does this match up to the likes of Terraria or Starbound?

6. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Aside from being a 2D mining game, they haven't got too much in common. The Android game which was identical to this one is "Gem Miner: Dig Deeper". You basically have to dig for treasures, but there's nothing to be built. You have to put ladders, hold rocks from falling and things like that, but you don't build houses nor anything similar.

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    It's pretty basic, not a lot of depth (no pun intended). Having said that, I'm enjoying it.

8. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    This came out for ios much before Terraria and JJ. It was one of the best options back in the day, and is pretty fun to play quickly when you need to kill time.

EDIT: Wow they've made a lot of changes! Updated controls and interface. It has certainly come a long way.

9. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Seems to be back to $1.99

10. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    One iPhone game that this reminds me of is "I Dig It".

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Back to free again ;)

12. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    This was actually a pretty fun little game.

13. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yep, and I Dig It is more fun, too.