Universal Game based on the famous TV program Container Wars.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Georgii, May 27, 2015.

1. Georgii

Georgii Active Member

May 8, 2015
    #1 Georgii, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Hello, my name is George, I’m working in AppsCraft, it's independent mobile development company.

I decided tell you about our new game that we are working on now. I hope it should be interested, because there are no games of this genre in the App Store.

As in the famous TV program "Container Wars", in our game the player will have to bargain for the the contents of the shipping container and then try to sell it at a profit, including by the dint of expert.

[​IMG]

The game is not finished yet, but it is in the final stages of development we plan to release the game in a month. In our game we made more than ten different cities and see ports and more than 1000 items that could be caught in the container.

[​IMG]

We want to know your opinion about our game.

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I think the concept would be good if it was online with other players, against cpu it might get boring fast. Also you are going to need more than a few thousand items, people will get quickly what items are going to be the most valuable.

3. Georgii

Georgii Active Member

May 8, 2015
    Thank you for your feedback. We plan to introduce cross-platform (android+ios multiplayer) - in the first few updates. Our experience shows that when there is not enough players in the game - multiplayer may lower interest because it have to wait long until the lobby is full and the game begins.

The number of items we are also planning to increase. The gameplay could be diverse by the closed boxes, which are placed items, so to estimate the cost of the container will be very difficult.

Each item will be assessed by an expert who will call it the price given the state of supply and demand.
    [​IMG]

4. Georgii

Georgii Active Member

May 8, 2015
    A few new screenshots of our game.

The game will be a lot of different cities:
    [​IMG]

Process of container opening:
    [​IMG]