Ultima7

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xxvi, Nov 6, 2010.

1. xxvi

xxvi Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    anyone know of any plans for a port to ipad

2. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Erm, I guess the answer's a no! Sadly...
    Your only shot was to buy iDOS before it got pulled.... as you could technically try to install it on that DOS layer... but its not for the faint-hearted

3. Duke Floss

Duke Floss Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Writer - Producer - Engineer
    English Roundabout
    I don't think running it on dospad would be very fun right now anyways - I mostly use Dospad for running my old Apogee side-scrollers - anything more seems to call the whole thing to a halt.

That being said - I would love to see Ultima 1-8 ported to the iphone - it is definitely possible, but I don't know who holds the rights legitimately and I don't know if the fanbase would be there for it.

It would be nice to see Exult get ported to Jailbreak at least.

hmm... all this Ultima talk has given me the bug again, damn. :)

4. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    I hear ya mate.... I'm still longing for the day when I can replay Ultima III through to VI.... alas, I doubt I'll have any time anyway, what with a job to do and family to feed... God bless those days when we could sit alone in our bedrooms and play computer games all day and night!

5. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Why do u think it is so slow? I mean the psp has a perfect amiga emulator and close to perfect n64 with some games so surely the much more powerful iPad and iPhone 4 could play dos at full speed no?

6. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010