Grand Prix Story, Pocket Academy By Kairosoft ($1.99)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Sep 30, 2011.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    50% off :

Grand Prix Story

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Try your hand at managing an auto racing team! Become the boss of your own team, training drivers and acquiring sponsor…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Try your hand at managing an auto racing team! Become the boss of your own team, training drivers and acquiring sponsors before conquering the Grand Prix! Develop new vehicles and parts, and customize them any way you like! Do you have what it takes to make it to the winner's circle? No knowledge of motorsports is required to play! -- Supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Note: Screen rotation and zoom are only available on iPhone 3GS and later, iPod touch 2nd generation and later, and iPad. The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese. Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
    Information
    Seller:Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Genre:Simulation, Sports
    Release:Sep 08, 2011
    Updated:Mar 14, 2023
    Version:2.23
    Size:53.6 MB
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Pocket Academy

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    School got you down? Wish you could change a few things? Well, now's your chance to create the ultimate dream school in …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    School got you down? Wish you could change a few things? Well, now's your chance to create the ultimate dream school in this simulation smash-hit! Tailor your personal academy as you see fit, erecting classrooms, making clubs--even deciding this week's hot couple! How will you expand your hallowed halls of learning? Sponsor athletic meets, art shows, and other events to attract as many students as you can and elevate your school's prestige! Will your students make it college or land their dream job? Find out with Pocket Academy! -- Turn your device to rotate the screen, touch to scroll, and pinch to zoom in and out. Supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Note: Screen rotation and zoom are only available on iPhone 3GS and later, iPod touch 2nd generation and later, and iPad. The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese.
    Information
    Seller:Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:Jun 28, 2011
    Updated:Jan 27, 2022
    Version:2.19
    Size:248.5 MB
    User Rating: (10)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #2 crex, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
    Wow, how are there NO posts in this thread? Almost missed the sale but I just picked up GPS.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    You just got Game Dev Story?...I thought you've been talking up the game since it came out?!

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    LOL. Dammit. You know what I mean! :p

5. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Only bought Grand Prix a few days ago and I don't even feel bad it's on sale now I've already got my moneys worth, brilliant little game I can't stop playing it.

6. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    I dont understand the hype over these games.

7. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    That's probably because you are not a big fan of the simulation genre.

8. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    No I am not. I just don't understand the general appeal is all.

9. Tonyzorz

Tonyzorz Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2011
    South Korea
    Grabbed pocket academy as soon as I saw this thread. Thanks for the heads up^^