Into The Winds - Zen Flowers

unexpect3rd
NOTE: Purchase the Lucky Clover (in the Power Flower Selection Screen) to not just earn seeds faster, but also REMOVE AD…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
NOTE: Purchase the Lucky Clover (in the Power Flower Selection Screen) to not just earn seeds faster, but also REMOVE ADS! (Optional video ads will still be present for reward purposes) ============================ Feedbacks from Beta Testers: "It is very therapeutic" "I've never played such a unique match three which brings a fresh take on this genre. I use to play them a lot but you get the same game over and over. Not with this. " "I want to poke the flowers" "Very relaxing" "I was just staring at it, it is very... zen" ============================= Into the Winds - Zen Flowers aims to provide a meditative gameplay experience. Take your time to match flowers and watch as the flowers disperses their petals, carried away by the gentle breeze. A down to earth Match-2 puzzle game infused with elements of Zen. Features: - 3 Modes for different manners of relaxation or de-stressing - 6 Ability flowers to unlock and upgrade to enhance gameplay - Beautiful and mesmerising visuals and animations - A handcrafted meditative soundtrack - Share words of wisdom when you share a score Note: This game contains only 1 non-consumable IAP.
Information
Seller:unexpect3rd
Genre:Family, Puzzle
Release:Nov 25, 2015
Updated:Nov 25, 2015
Version:1.0
Size:39.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal