Posting Preventing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DonnyDJ76, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I tried to send this as a pm but it did not go through:

Hi Jared,

I attempted to post a question to one of the front page Articles regarding the new IPad Pro. I was given an error, number 12, that says I have no permission to post in this thread.

Back in the Fall I was having a bad day and I ripped the Guitar Hero interview because it was not working. I apologize and I will be more careful next time. I happen to love Activision since the 2600 days.

Regards,

Don

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I still can't post on the front page. I will continue to lurk in the forums, but will no longer give advice, input, etc. I will no longer download directly from the links on this page. What a shame, as I would have been more than happy to be a Bronze TA supporter.

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Threats of denying support don't generally seem to work from my observations over the years. I think most people figure you wouldn't support them anyways. Also, do you really think that Jared, or anyone else reads every single post? Why would you think an open post would get to the right person? Especially within a day? :cool:

The front page requires a different login than the forums. Facebook, disqus, twitter, something else. That is likely why you cant comment is that you are not properly logged in. ;)

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

We've repeatedly reiterated that thinking about maybe giving us $5 doesn't give you license to be a jerk.