Touch Grind Fun/Replay Value?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by epedemix, Sep 13, 2009.

1. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Is this game fun, and does it have a high replay value?

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

#2 Will090, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
    It is s ton of fun, but only has replay if you like to try and beat your highscores. I personally play the game all the time and I got it a long time ago

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    game got old for me fast

4. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    It was my favorite iPod Touch game until I got Real Racing!

I'm not even a skater and I had a great time playing the game and unlocking all of the boards. I still play it a lot and I got it when it first came out. ;)

5. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    It's an awesome game but unfortunately does lose its luster. There is only one park. It makes fantastic use of the touch screen though and is definately worth picking up.

6. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    #6 mattll, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
    it s a nice game after u got a feeling for it (i spend a ca 1 hous with that)
    there is another thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=15925 where some future updates are discust
    here are some features that may(-)be added
    http://www.touchgrind.com/features

so maybe new content will be added
    so at all its worth the price and has a good replay factor
    but after unlocking all boards i stopped playin it for longer sessions and just play some shorter once a week

7. Pug4Death

Pug4Death Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    As with most other iPhone games, it is amusing for 'just a while'. Itwas great when I obtained the initial game on it's release.

8. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Yeah, it gets old way too fast.

9. Bhizzle

Bhizzle Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    After getting over 3.5 million and getting the maximum trick score in jam session i was done with it.

10. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    While it's fun, after you beat your high scores and get all the decks, the game more or less becomes a time killer. Nonetheless, it is really a great and original game, and feels just like using the Tech Decks that used to be so popular back when I was in 4th grade. Had there been missions or a park editor, there would be more replay value, but as it stands currently, the replay dies after a while. But that's a good length of time for an iPhone game, especially an early title.

11. DirkRugged

DirkRugged Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Games Designer
    At the moment Calgary AB, Canada
    I loved it right out of the gate, and unlocked most of the boards pretty quickly. I had to reformat my iPhone and lost all of the info on it. Now I have a really hard time going back and playing it.