Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Alijon

Alijon Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I had trouble with this too. The way to get past a snowball is to STOP before it gets to you and double jump over it, that way you will clear it completely. Go on a few steps, stop again, jump again and so on.

2. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    I have tried that, but keep getting knocked back. I will keep trying, but this is the most frustrating part of the game for me. :)

3. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    amazing, this thread helped me a few times already thanks so much!! I'm around #26ish, not too far to go!
    This game is so much fun!!

4. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    I finally made it. I am so glad I was able to activate the portal afterwards. Thank you.

5. markyland

markyland New Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Its a tough one, but here is my trick. The second the fight begins run up and swipe it once or twice with the sword. After that just avoid the fireballs and keep using the dragon catch spell against it. Once you get it down to 80% it will start diving down and you can more easily swipe it.

6. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    Where do you get the grappling skill ?????????

7. juhkil

juhkil Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    #507 juhkil, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    Where is the treasure at greyhedge village. It is the only one I am missing and I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I found it you have to use a bomb and jump Over the house where the guy says he lost his keys at the same time to pretty much triple jump. Then walk in the house and kill the skeleton.

8. D. Bida

D. Bida Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    anyone?

9. Shazzibell

Shazzibell Member

Apr 6, 2012
    You have to time your jump just right and you will get through, jump a bit sooner than you think you should and you will get over them with a double jump.

10. Shazzibell

Shazzibell Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Stuck here now too, defeated the boss but the evil twin keeps killing me :-(

11. Shazzibell

Shazzibell Member

Apr 6, 2012
    It's all in the timing of your jumps spells won't help, just wait, jump and double jump over them :)

12. D. Bida

D. Bida Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    someones got to know the answer to this i hope, please?

13. 3mooonuel

3mooonuel Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    High school student
    Tamaulipas-Mexico
    I lost my save :( aw man i feel really bad i had my big sword with the shadow trinket the iron armor and the fire trinket :( can someone give me their save? :/ it's on the Documents folder of the app please please i don't wanna fight those hard bosses again and those annoying swings ;(( ahh *cries* :(

14. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Please Help!!

I have two questions if someone could please help?
    1. How do you get from section 8 to the hidden area of section 9?

2. I just finished collecting both treasures in section 12, but I dont know where to go next? The only place I can find is a gate thats locked, but I have looked everywhere I know of and cant find the key!

Can anyone help me? Im getting a bit frustrated! lol

15. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Is nobody able to tell me how do I finish the quest the snowy peaks? Where is the 4th shard of the sword????? I'm frustrated!

16. Neopax

Neopax Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Goit it. You have to buy the key for 999 shards and then go to the frozen temple and unlock the gate. -.-

17. Ramon23

Ramon23 New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Thks

18. trelloskilos

trelloskilos New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Towards the end of the Snowy Peaks, the path splits just after the teleport gate & slope. If you take the lower path, youll get a key. Take the higher path and you'll get a boss fight & be able to win the final piece.

OK, I'm almost complete. All but 3 treasures collected (2 in Worlds end keep, and one in Florennum.) I need help to collect the final 3 and to know where I need to go next.

Treasure 1 - This is I presume, in the Eastern tower, where you jump right, and have to pass a corridoor of blocks which squish you. The one at the end which takes up almost all the screen. - I've tried running jumps, long 1st jump/short 2nd jump (& vice versa), & combinations over & over again. No matter how good or well-timed, I just can't get further than 3/4 of the way before getting squashed. Any more advice on how to get over?

Treasure 2 - Worlds End Keep. This is after you use the Dimension shift to get to the inaccessable area & open 2 gates. I can see the treasure, and there is a block on the R/H side of the level, but I need to push it. There's a path after this, but I'm on the wrong side of the block.

Treasure 3 - Not seen.

I'm now at a point where I have run a gauntlet of fireballs where I have to knock them back, & jump up the platforms. At the top, there's a key & a dimension door which zaps me back. I've got the key but I don't know where else to go now.

Any help?

19. Pearlnila7

Pearlnila7 Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Cannot get treasure 11b, flying boss, etc

Hi there,
    For the life of me, I cannot get that treasure where you jump on the wheel then jump on the small platform then make it rock then jump to the left. I have done this maybe 30 times and even when the platform is rocking like crazy, I still fall short. What to do? Is that an important treasure like a sword or just coins/exp? Also help with the flying boss who throws fireballs? I run out of magic and then dodge him while it fills up again but I'd rather not spend money on health potions if I didn't have to. Is it important to kill him-- i.e. do you get a sword or anything or just coins? Also I'm at a point in the sewer of Florennum where I need to jump from a platform onto another platform and there are three green blobs constantly falling from the ceiling in random succession. Every time I jump, I hit one, without fail. Thoughts? I'm stuck there. Thank you in advance :)

20. Yassen5547

Yassen5547 Member

Apr 5, 2012
    This is tough you have to keep trying. When you jump make sure your double jump lands you on top of the wheel or you won't make it. Took me at least sixty times before I figured this out. Once I did it I was so glad I didn't have to do it again!