Nazi Zombies Single Player Strategy

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronson15, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Bronson15

Bronson15 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    When you first Start off, don't buy a weapon until round 3. Once you are at round three, buy a Carbine. At round 6 open the stairs and buy a Trench Gun. Once you have the Trench gun, go to the stairs you have not opened and camp there until round 8. Once you are at round 8 have one Nazi Zombie left over. Then open the stairs and spend your money on the Random Box, trying to get the Ray Gun. When you have the ray gun, constantly check the windows, BUT mostly guard the Stairs. You should make it to about round 15.

2. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    Tell me how far you get using this Strategy!

3. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Isn't the ray gun glitched still? It does virtually no damage at all. :p

4. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    Well I haven't used it in this version, but in the real version it s a one hit kill until round 18.

5. tmcaffeine

Aug 14, 2009
    In the iPod version it takes many clips to kill, even on low levels. Most people think this is a glitch that will be fixed.

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Yeah, currently the Ray Gun is useless. I've gotten it twice, and unloaded full clips into a single zombie, with no results. Your best gun as of now is the Browning HMG since it doens't have a high rate of fire, but does a high amount of damage. I'm on level 4 right now but I'm taking a few minute's break from it to work on some school work.

7. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I've reached level 10 so far playing on single player. Talk about intense.

8. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Level 7 here. I think the fact that I'm playing this on an iPhone makes it feel even more claustrophobic (in a good way). Intense doesn't begin to cover it.

I'll try your strategy (minus the raygun). Thanks Bronson15.

9. le'deuche123

Feb 5, 2009
    I'm by no mean's an expert, however in my own limited experience I've found that by clearing the upstairs area first, I can get both the BAR and the trench gun at the same time, or close to it. Once I have these, I become VERY difficult to kill:) I just back up against the balcony and try not to let the zombies too close. If they get in close I change from the BAR to the Trench gun and have some playtime up close and personal. Grenades work great for distant groups of zombies.

10. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    level 15 sp, go through hell room, then go near stairs on top and there is only 1 door and 1 window to guard...had browning and trench gun but a flamethrower is good too

11. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    WTF?
    Among You!
    Does no one like the flamethrower? That and shotgun got me to wave 12

12. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    #12 Freeway82, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
    Round 12 here and i have gotten almost all the achievements in Single player and a couple in the co-op.

My strategy:

once you begin, go to the wall and buy the 300 Credit one-shot-one-kill rifle and forget the pistol. Don't buy any other gun and continue using this rifle to take out a lot of the zombies from afar.

Wait until you rake up 2500 Credit before making the next move.
    Once you have 2500C, open the metal door and head for the double barrel shotgun downstairs. This will help you during round 4 to 7 or 8. Immediately you reach round 8, head upstairs (by then you have enough credits) and move the blocked stairs (either the inward stairs or the one where the fire is burning) and head for the trench gun. Swap the one-shot-one-kill rifle with the trench gun.

Use the two shotguns for level 7 to 9 (note: the Double Barrel gun is actually better than the trench gun ,since it takes out multiple zombies at a time, but lasts two shots per reload and takes longer to reload so always keep moving when reloading)

After, round 9, you have descended into hell and the only guns that could help you here are the sawed-off shotgun and BAR but better sawed-off shotgun since it clears a path with each shot. So head for these two guns after round 9.

Goodluck

13. le'deuche123

Feb 5, 2009
    Yeah after round nine zombies are pouring in from everywhere. If I camp in the room they start coming in through the wall. Getting to level 9 is no problem. Living beyond 9 is a nightmare.

14. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    It is not the Hell room... it is the HELP room.

15. tmcaffeine

Aug 14, 2009
    The trench takes out multiple zombies, too....

16. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    instead of buing a gun right away i shank all the zombies with my knife...the first 2 rounds they are 1 shank killls....each shank gets you 130...you can easily rack up 3000 within the 1st 3 rounds

17. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    When there are tons of zombies in the same room as you are (which will happen a lot when playing on your own) NEVER stop moving; I've noticed that if you keep moving, the zombies never hit you. Also, for the ray gun, I was playing with my friend over bluetooth, and on his screen, he was hitting the zombies, but on my screen, the shots were going right through it; however, he did hit the zombie once (on my screen) and it died. Could that be the reason the ray gun is so useless?

18. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    Lol was just about to ask about the flame thrower, also what shows the waves, isn't it the little marks in the corner?

19. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I find it better to open the other room around round like 4 then get better weapons from the random box. Then open the stairs in the new room. THen camp in the very narrow hallway wit ha deadend. Not the one surrouned by windows but the one overlooking the original room. But dont buy the stairs you have in the original (first) room. Then you only have to gaurd a doorway and a window.

20. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    Haha, this is what I did, and we made it to 20.