Easiest place to review an app in iTunes?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CzarCastic, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

I realize that this is a stupid question. I tried searching the forums, but the word "review" shows up thousands of times in this forum. lol

I assume that it's very easy to review an app in iTunes with your iPhone. Can someone please give me a link that I can add to my bookmarks that sends me to the section in iTunes where I can submit a review for an app. Thanks!

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    You review them on the page of the app you are reviewing. Scroll down a bit and under "Customer Reviews" it says "Write a Review." Click that and the formatting box will appear.

No bookmark needed - just go to the app itself.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I feel inclined to point out that most people don't take iTunes reviews very seriously, as 99% of them are written by 9 year old kids who are just annoyed they had to pay $0.99 when it should have been free. Yeah, all the nines.

4. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. I am an idiot. Thanks.

Yeah, I know. But, when I get a promo code from a dev, I feel like I should at least give them some feedback - here or with a review.

5. GamerOne

GamerOne Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Do you have a blog? Could do it there. Or use the Review forum here at toucharcade to spread some thoughts. Kudos to you for thinking about the developer.

6. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009

yeah i laugh at all the tweens crying cause it aint free.. and the light versions should have more game play. now some of the lites iv tried they could use more game play to get the potential customer hooked.. but the tweens are just spoild brats.. leaving the reviews like you mention.

chris.