Universal Tile Enigma: iOS puzzler for Rubik’s cubes lovers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pikaware, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Pikaware

Pikaware New Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game developer/entrepreneur
    Portland, OR
    #1 Pikaware, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    Hello! My husband and I are working on a puzzle game for iPhone & iPad, called Tile Enigma.

Slide, invert, and stripe your way through 100 handcrafted levels in Tile Enigma. Fill rows and columns with matching tiles to earn stripes. Slide tiles, or invert whole rows or columns by tapping two tiles simultaneously. Stripe all the rows and columns to complete the level. Plan a few steps ahead to complete the level within a given number of moves.

Once you've mastered sliding and inverting, take it to the next level with echoes in World 2. Special Echo tiles are triggered by stripes and flip neighboring tiles, causing cascading effects across the game board.

Minimalistic graphics pair with a chill soundtrack for a relaxing yet challenging puzzle experience. Bite-sized puzzles mean you can play one level at a time while waiting in line, or solve a sequence of levels while relaxing at home.

Video at TileEnigma.com

Want to play? Sign up at TileEnigma.com to be informed when it’s in the App Store.

Want to review it? Connect with me on Twitter at @Pikaware.

Feedback/suggestions or ideas? Reply here on Touch Arcade.

Cheers,

Tammy & Chris

Attached Files:

2. Pikaware

Pikaware New Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game developer/entrepreneur
    Portland, OR
    Echoes and double-sided tiles debut in Tile Enigma, a free puzzler coming to the App

Hi everyone,

The game is approved by Apple and launches in the App Store on January 15, 2015.

See the video at TileEnigma.com

Are you a reviewer, youtuber, or blogger? Let me know if you'd like to review the game.

Cheers,

Tammy