Danger Rabbit - Launching 15-5-15. Epic bounce platformer!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Flowsparkstudios, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Flowsparkstudios

Nov 10, 2013
    Game Maker
    Sydney
    So after 18 months of sporadic, part time work and 5 months of going crazy working full time, Flow Spark Studios is ready to launch our IOS game Danger Rabbit on 15.5.2015.

Here are some of the latest screenshots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-- 100 levels of bouncing, action packed, puzzle filled fun --

Danger Rabbit is a large action packed ‘physics platformer’ that has challenge aplenty. This will be the biggest ‘platformer’ game out there with 100 levels at launch and 143 total completed as of yesterday. Shooting for 200 total on our first update.

-- A new touchscreen gameplay genre --

Danger Rabbit is reinventing platformers for touchscreen devices with a simple swipe of the finger to draw ‘planks’ at just the right angle and length to make Danger Rabbit bounce in any direction you want. Collect carrots, squeeze through tight gaps, bump off enemies, use bombs, sticky planks, super planks and more.
    [​IMG]

-- Free, or pay $2 to remove ads --

This is a free to play game where grinders can keep playing free forever if they can handle video ads, or pay a measly $2 to remove them!

-- A quirky hero --

Danger Rabbit is a spy working for the Agents of Danger – a mysterious organization that protects the interests of anyone willing to pay their exorbitantly high fees. The Royal Carrot Bank has hired them to recover the Golden Carrot, which was stolen by the evil Balgazor.

A few more screenshots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We're still seeking a few more play testers so if you want to give it a spin before launch let us know!

[​IMG]

2. DogWilly

DogWilly New Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Looks slick. How do I play it?

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Haha. I absolutly love the trailer!

This game has been a long time coming. Love the artwork, love the pay system. Now I just need to get it in my grubby lil hands and play it.

Looking forward to May.
    Good luck guys!!

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Like the trailer too much...

15/5... a long time to wait... :(