Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 1337Pwnzor

1337Pwnzor New Member

Apr 19, 2014
    The crushing platforms are also at World's End Keep. Just not sure which area is it, the first or the second.

2. andure

andure New Member

Sep 9, 2014
    #962 andure, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    what should i do

i have collected all treasures defeated all boss but still it is only showing 98%complete during the game i got the notification about completing indiana jones but when i returned to my achievement page it was not complete i rechecked about all my treasures and i have collected them all so y is it showing still 98%
    indiana jones is saying 94%complete

3. krissykay22

krissykay22 New Member

Feb 10, 2015
    please help lovin this game

So I just downloaded this game and I'm addicted!!! I was wondering how I aquire the second spell so I can continue on!!! Please help!!!!

4. Jusfade

Jusfade New Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Swordigo

Hello I'm stuck in the Dungeion of Florennum how do I get out? Can you email me a walk-through? :mad:

5. EdmundTan111

EdmundTan111 New Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Thanks for sharing guys, have a nice day :)

6. TitzMagie

TitzMagie New Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Help please I'm stuck

I'm in Ends Keep and I did the jumps now I have to fight the Demons and every time I do I take out the first with the fire ball then the second hits me till I'm low and I have a potion but the 3rd always 1shots me and I hate it:mad:. But still a good game.:)

7. TitzMagie

TitzMagie New Member

Aug 21, 2015
    End

Can you do anything after you beat the game?

8. WinnieYuky

WinnieYuky New Member

Sep 8, 2015
    #968 WinnieYuky, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Awesome

Cheers guys! Good news! Good news! I have found a free games apk, wish it can solve your problem.

9. enriquegill012

Mar 22, 2015
    I have the whole map unlocked (almost), but I can't post pics from my iPhone, so I'll do it tomorrow if anyone is still interested then.

10. THiBOR

THiBOR New Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Help me find bomb

I am looking for the bomb (spell) ? I am just at area " 9 " .... am I close ?? please help !

thanks

11. reggieov

reggieov New Member

May 30, 2017
    Help!!!

I am currently in the snowy slopes trying to get through the gate. I have got the mans golden boulder back and he gave me a key which i accidentally used for a different door. I now can't get a key to get through the gate to progress through the game. Can anyone help?

12. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    You'll have to find another key. I don't specifically remember the part you are on, but logically that makes the most sense. Good luck!

13. Loganman

Loganman New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    What?

I need help getting to the place on the plains when you get to that big cliff, no clue how to do it plz help111

14. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    The plains extends through 5 sections...which section are you stuck on?