NOVA or Spider:SoBM, Jet Car Stunts, and Hoggy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheProxy, Dec 20, 2009.

?

What should I purchase? Thank you!

1. NOVA, those other games can wait!

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. Spider, Jet Car, and Hoggy. Too amazing to pass on!

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Yes, I'm a bit behind. Should I get the three games that I listed, or is NOVA a must have at the moment? I will be able to get NOVA or the other three later, but Im afraid it will be in a months time. Will NOVA's multiplayer and campaign last me, or should I wait and just get three other amazing games and NOVA later? I've tried the Hornet Smash and Hoggy lite, and loved them both.

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Get Spider, Jet Car, and hoggy hands down. NOVA is good but those three together are amazing. Honestly Jet Car and Spider are better than NOVA by themselves

3. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

NOVA and Spider are both really good. For like the first time, a Gameloft game is actually pretty challenging if you play NOVA's normal/hard mode. Spider is very very creative, I definitely recommend it.

4. roxy

roxy New Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Nova of course! we have to support gameloft for that game!!! even jailbreakers have to buy it!

5. Diggins

Diggins Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    your attic
    Everybody who is saying nova is getting carried by the hype. It is a great game and you should get it the next time you have money.

Trust me you will get more play time out of jet car stunts alone than NOVA

6. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Are you out of your mind or something? Support gameloft? Yeah I'm sure they're living on the street right now with all their attempts at copying popular games. :rolleyes:

7. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

I blazed through NOVA's campaign on normal probably with only like 3 legitimate deaths. It was as easy as most the other GL games, I'm gonna go back and play it on hard to see if it is any more challenging

+Infinity

8. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    I havent tried NOVA but Jet Car Stunts is incredible. I like the Hornet Smash, so spider looks great, too. I'm not sure what Hoggy is though...

9. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    NOVA is awesome, but then again, I haven't tried Jet Car Stunts, Hoggy, or Spider! Get NOVA if you want to be able to play online with people and have a pretty good campaign mode to beat. Get the others if you want adventure. I recommend buying NOVA sometime though, it is awesome.

10. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Thank you all for the opinions! I'm now leaning towards the three games, plus I'd rather support indie developers than huge companies. I'd still be willing to hear a couple more opinions though.

11. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Jet Car Stunts pwns N.O.V.A. You know what to do.