Does anyone remember GABO ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zetaspawn, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Zetaspawn

Zetaspawn Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I suddenly just had a random thought about that game. It was brought upon by some of the things that are now commonplace in the app store (lewd and violent and really weird content )

for those who don't know GABO was a sort of spin off from the infamous dreamcast game 'seaman'. But this time it was a monkey type creature. Looked really cool and perfectly suited for the platform...

It got denied was back last year when the app store was still a baby. It makes me wonder.... I think the game could get easily approved now that we've gotten past the first stages. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I've gone Delusional from my quest to get a cool pet/caretaking game in the damn store... I dunno.

Someone should poke the developer with a stick and ask him.

What do you all think?

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

This is the only Gabbo I know-

[​IMG]

Let's see who gets this... ;)

3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Simpsons! I love it.

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It was a character in a Simpsons episode.

As for GABO, I had totally forgotten about it. But I would be interested to see if it would make it through Apple's hands now. Seaman was such an odd but amazing game. Just about as unique as you can get. I'd be interested to see anything by the people that did Seaman.

5. Zetaspawn

Zetaspawn Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Might just be near a record for thread flying way off subject the quickest. Ha ha. Thanks arn for that forum ninja magic of yours. That would have taken wins and possibly been impossible to do on my iPhone.