A 3D Game Recommendation

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itouch227, Mar 10, 2011.

1. itouch227

itouch227 Member

Mar 8, 2011
    #1 itouch227, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    The game I want to recommend is MadMaks. It’s not a new game and maybe many of you have played this before. If so, I would be very glad to see you share your experience here. It is a fun 3D arcade shooting game. In this game you control a battle vehicle to fight with the enemies to protect your territory. There are ten levels and three modes which are different in difficulties. You should complete one level to unlock the next one. I think that the vehicles in the game are funny-designed and you can choose different battle vehicles. The special 3D effects and graphic quality are great. The speed of the game is fast which makes players exciting. Only one thing you may feel mad is in this paid game there are ads. It’s understandable but really annoying.

2. funwin

funwin Member

Mar 10, 2011
    it seems not very popular...

3. yemi

yemi Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Itouch227 I know you want more sales but the Moderators here are pretty smart. They will see your few basic posts and determine that your the developer and your shilling. Then they will ban you , unless you PM the Moderator ImNoSuperMan and explain to him that you are sorry.Just my advice.

4. itouch227

itouch227 Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Frankly speaking that I am not the developer but a shorthorn who want to interact with other guys. Thank you so much for your advice.

5. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    I played it, it's ok. Nothing special. The controls were rather quirky at times.

6. terencefish

terencefish Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    I don't like it. Boring and no highligts.