Resident Evil 4 help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spidey146, Dec 8, 2009.

1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I have 2 questions about RE4:

#1: in the first level (which i ended up beating by going on to the roof, kicking the ladder down and just sniping the chainsaw guy) how do i get the "stronger weapon"?

#2: in lvl 2, how do i beat it? :p i have one piece of the key and i cant find the other

thanks in advance, awesome game by the way, if you havent already go pick it up

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    #2 Somerandomdude, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    As for question 1, you find the shotgun in a box on top of one of the walkable rooves. It's up the ladder and to the left I think.

EDIT1: From the start of the level, take a right. Behind the house, there should be a fallen ladder leading to a wooden platform. Raise and climb it. Directly to your right from there there should be 2 boxes. The one on the left contains the shotgun, the stronger gun you're talking about

The second level, there are 2. Both are up on the platforms and inside of a chest. I'm going to play them again and then give you a definite answer to your questions.

3. spidey146

Aug 14, 2009
    alright, thanks a lot, let me know :D

4. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I'm at level 8, with the big clawed blind prisoner.... How do do u kill the S.O.B?

5. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    I havn't gotten that far in either the iPhone or console version, but I read how to beat it. There should be 4 bells in the room, shoot one away from you. He will charge at it and get his claws stuck in the wall. Take the opportunity to grenade him, then shoot him. After taking damage, a thing will pop out of his back similar to El Gigante. Just shoot that and repeat. After a few times, he should go down.

It's not too detailed since it's been a while, but that's the gist of it.

6. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan

Ok, I'll try that out. Thanks!

7. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    No prob. I love the Resident Evil games, and I'm glad to help anyone stuck in those games. Unless it's a puzzle in an older one, then that's usually where I get stuck.

8. spidey146

Aug 14, 2009
    have you checked? sorry to be a bother :eek:

9. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    #9 Somerandomdude, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    I'll do a quick double check from the Gamecube guide first, so I'll just check again real fast.

Wow, even more convenient. I just found a FAQ for the iPhone version on GameFAQs.com Here's the part on mission 8:

The guide was from Sephirousy.

So actually, mine was more in-depth. I remember it from watching a let's play/video guide of RE4 a while back when I was really into the game. It stuck out more or less, so yeah, it seems to be accurate enough.

10. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    ha, well I was asking about the iPhone version, but I killed the blind prisoner on first attempt trying to, now I can continue on the story mode, thx again!

11. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Sick, I was right. I thought so, glad to help. I just can't wait to get that far. Got to like Mission 7 with the stupid fireballs, then updated to 3.0 and lost all my data... Great game though, I loved every minute of it (well, when I wasn't frusterated by running out of ammo in the El Gigante fight).

12. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan

Yeah, the Resident Evil games on iPhone are really fun and cool.:)