Sound Designer / Composer with over 75 game credits..

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by seriallab, Jul 3, 2014.

1. seriallab

seriallab Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Sound Designer / Composer
    #1 seriallab, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hey Game Devs!

My name is Gina Zdanowicz. I am an Emmy-Nominated Sound Designer and Composer and founder of Serial Lab Studios. My partner Spencer and I have been provided high quality music and sound effects in many styles for over 75 game titles ranging from AAA to casual.

We grew up playing games and making music and so we pour our passion for games, music and sound into every project. You can have a look at our portfolio site for examples of our work. www.seriallab.com

Our experience with the latest in game audio engines and middleware, including Unity, cocos2D, corona labs, Unreal, FMOD and WWise help us to provide the best solution for an immersive sound scape for your game.

We specialize in:
    • seamless music loops with controlled file size
    • layered, cross-faded or hybrid interactive scores
    • foley, sound recording and editing
    • voice over casting, recording and editing
    • audio implementation

We have worked on projects of all sizes and budgets and so our pricing is indie friendly and we will work with you on a budget that fits your current projects needs. We are easy to work with, flexible and dedicated to creating quality audio.

Please feel free to contact us regarding your project or to just say hello via our website, facebook or twitter.

2. seriallab

Apr 15, 2013
    ** Inquire about 1st time client discounted pricing! **

3. seriallab

Apr 15, 2013
    Have a look at what some of our clients are saying about us!

Testimonials