Universal Modern Command - (by Level Eight)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by biokid, Nov 25, 2013.

1. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Description

Build a world-class global protective force and eliminate the terrorist threat in Modern Command!

Battle against the armies of tyrannous villains and conquer glorious 3D battlefields throughout the world. Research new defenses, deploy cunning strategies and put your mettle on the line as you lead the fight for global security.

Features:
    • FREE strategy combat game
    • Protect your base as you join the fight to control the Earth’s Protonium supply
    • Fight off terrorist threats in South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and more
    • Run your operations from MCA Headquarters and research and build new technologies
    • Complete missions to earn experience and rank up
    • Simple touch commands give you full control of each 3D battlefield
    • Call in special ordinances to aid you in tough battles
    • Co-ordinate and unite with friends via Facebook to increase your base’s productivity
    • Tons of achievements, objectives and daily missions to complete

PLEASE NOTE:
    This game is completely free to play and features non-compulsary In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo​

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modern Command

Blast Bit Enterprises AB
    A call to all Commanders out there: The world is at war, and it is up to you to rise up and lead the fight for global st…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A call to all Commanders out there: The world is at war, and it is up to you to rise up and lead the fight for global stability! Modern Command is a top-down action strategy game that puts a new twist to Tower Defense battles. Deploy your weapons into battle, equip them with powerful munitions and brace for impact. Take direct control of the targeting systems and call in backup with your choice of airstrikes and support items. Research new defenses, deploy cunning strategies and put your mettle on the line as you take on terrorist factions across the globe. ******************************************************* NEW UPDATE ▶ Added possibility for players to save their game data (Requires Google sign in) ▶ Added support for newer devices and iOS versions ▶ Reduced download size ▶ Lots of stability fixes A GLOBAL CAMPAIGN ▶ Fight off threats in South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and more ▶ Unlock more mission types and game modes as you progress through the campaign BATTLEFIELD CONTROL ▶ Simple touch commands give you full control of each 3D battlefield EXPAND YOUR ARSENAL ▶ Tons of gatling guns, missile launchers, laser cannons and railguns to take your enemies down ▶ Choose your prefered upgrade path and research new weapon technologies CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES ▶ Boost stats and customize your weapons with powerful munitions ▶ Call in special airstrikes and support items to aid you in tough battles HARDCORE MODE ▶ Push your game to the limits with an extra level of challenge ▶ Encounter new enemy types and mini-bosses TRANSIT MODE ▶ Defend a moving fortress carrying vital supplies through hostile territories ▶ Learn to master several new exclusive weapon systems OTHER FEATURES ▶ Tons of achievements, objectives and daily missions to complete MORE UPDATES COMING! ******************************************************* By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Blast Bit's Terms of Use (https://www.blastbit.net/terms) and are subject to Blast Bit's Privacy Policy (https://www.blastbit.net/privacy). Contact us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Blast Bit Enterprises AB
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Feb 05, 2014
    Updated:Feb 20, 2024
    Version:1.12.9
    Size:227.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Waiting to get in US releases.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#3 Sanuku, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Modern Command - (by Chillingo Ltd) [Universal]

Modern Command

Blast Bit Enterprises AB
    A call to all Commanders out there: The world is at war, and it is up to you to rise up and lead the fight for global st…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A call to all Commanders out there: The world is at war, and it is up to you to rise up and lead the fight for global stability! Modern Command is a top-down action strategy game that puts a new twist to Tower Defense battles. Deploy your weapons into battle, equip them with powerful munitions and brace for impact. Take direct control of the targeting systems and call in backup with your choice of airstrikes and support items. Research new defenses, deploy cunning strategies and put your mettle on the line as you take on terrorist factions across the globe. ******************************************************* NEW UPDATE ▶ Added possibility for players to save their game data (Requires Google sign in) ▶ Added support for newer devices and iOS versions ▶ Reduced download size ▶ Lots of stability fixes A GLOBAL CAMPAIGN ▶ Fight off threats in South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and more ▶ Unlock more mission types and game modes as you progress through the campaign BATTLEFIELD CONTROL ▶ Simple touch commands give you full control of each 3D battlefield EXPAND YOUR ARSENAL ▶ Tons of gatling guns, missile launchers, laser cannons and railguns to take your enemies down ▶ Choose your prefered upgrade path and research new weapon technologies CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES ▶ Boost stats and customize your weapons with powerful munitions ▶ Call in special airstrikes and support items to aid you in tough battles HARDCORE MODE ▶ Push your game to the limits with an extra level of challenge ▶ Encounter new enemy types and mini-bosses TRANSIT MODE ▶ Defend a moving fortress carrying vital supplies through hostile territories ▶ Learn to master several new exclusive weapon systems OTHER FEATURES ▶ Tons of achievements, objectives and daily missions to complete MORE UPDATES COMING! ******************************************************* By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Blast Bit's Terms of Use (https://www.blastbit.net/terms) and are subject to Blast Bit's Privacy Policy (https://www.blastbit.net/privacy). Contact us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Blast Bit Enterprises AB
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Feb 05, 2014
    Updated:Feb 20, 2024
    Version:1.12.9
    Size:227.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Ill give it the download, but iap may be harsh

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Seems interesting at least

6. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    The game is currently available in the US AppStore, so I guess it was a simultaneous worldwide release and not the normal rolling regional release.

7. SirFobos

SirFobos Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Police Officer
    Kansas City
    Downloaded and played for an hour. Very cool concept (think missle command mixed with a command and conquer map). Huge negative is there are timers. This is a deal breaker for me and an instant delete, I hate having my play time limited by a game, though it's free nothing lost. Too bad cause the concept was refreshing.

8. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    So good concept, crappy F2P? Figures

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Downloading to try for myself regardless. Generally I download any free games that interest me and put them all into a folder test and delete mostly but sometimes there's something good.

10. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Free.. Uh, I'm out..

11. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    I agree the timers are a bit much and you can't it seems remove the advert screen either no IAP for that, still like the game I just play something else while I wait for the timer to finish. Still that's EA for u

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So you have timers galore for supplies to go on missions, waiting while you purchase a new weapon and doing research. I've only played the first 5 missions or so and honestly the game is pretty fun.

Basically you have your own base which you outfit with weapons you research and then buy an you use those weapons in a touch control to defend your base deciding which weapon to use on who and timing how far ahead you should aim your missles.

I'd of loved to see it as a paid app with no timers ect but for free it just means they will never get any of my money as I won't buy IAP but it's a great game to play in chunks which is what I like to have with some games anyway just to switch things up rather than play the same thing for hours.

13. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    The wrong thread was linked

14. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Getting a good string of kills with a single missile launcher shot is very satisfying. I was a big Missile Command fan, so this is a pretty cool take on it.

15. acoz

acoz Active Member

Nov 24, 2009
    game is IAP heavy! and there is also Ads! you cant close it too btw. that might be a bug. but not MCOT

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #18 ste86uk, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    I'm at commander level 18 and haven't spent a penny I'm earning all the weapons pretty easily on my own. If your happy to play in bursts and wait for timers it's good. Loving my new napalm missles and better ap ones also.

I was suprised being so timer filled that it doesn't need an Internet connection which is also a bonus. Also once you complete a stage that stage then starts earning you an income if you leave weapons behind to defend the level which of course you can move at any time.

17. gamer456ism

gamer456ism Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Hey guys I played for a bout ten minutes reforge it crashed. I can't even open the app now because it crashes. Re-downloading does nothing. Any help? Thanks

18. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Would've gladly paid money to "unlock" this game, but I refuse to purchase consumables. Gameplay is great otherwise, IAP system is terrible.