Universal Faraway: Puzzle Escape (By Pine Studio/Snapbreak)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 11, 2017.

1. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Level 14 note 3, any hints?
    My guess is that it has to do with the cube with all the buttons. I've been trying quite a few things, but to no avail.

2. 19civciV

19civciV Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Level Designer, Social Media Marketing & Managemen
    Nantes, France
    Try to imagine the center of the rune as the top of the cube. Now draw each forms and you will get it :)

3. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Thank you very much. So obvious that I didn't see it ;-)

4. TychoX

TychoX New Member

May 19, 2017
    Any help with Level 12 letter 3? I assume you have to position the three levers in a certain way, but what I've tried so far doesn't work. Thanks!

5. 19civciV

Apr 9, 2015
    Nantes, France
    It's something related to the 3 pumps / levers

6. TychoX

TychoX New Member

May 19, 2017
    I figured as much but it still eludes me. A little more help please? :confused:

7. 19civciV

Apr 9, 2015
    Nantes, France
    Try to keep the 3 pumps up at the maximum and you will get it

8. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Ok, didn't want to ask in public, but I'll survive my shame. :eek:

I've managed to finish the game with all the notes (and thank you to all of you who have posted the hints in this thread), but I cannot find the level "0".:confused:

Any hints on how to find it will be extremely appreciated.;)

9. 19civciV

Apr 9, 2015
    Nantes, France
    #49 19civciV, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    The level 0 is accessible only if you completed the game to 100%. That's the best hint I can say without spoiling anything :)
    For sure the access to this level is not inside another level...

Talking with the devs, seems that there is another secret level to found. Let's try to hunt it togethers ? Here is my theories :

1. Those coordinate should be the key to something... But I can't figure out anything "logic" in GoogleMap with those ones. Maybe only one of them is the key to somewhere in the map, and we need to try them all ?

. The 18th level is intrigating me a lot, as the 3rd note is just close to the door, nothing related to the rune... This one represent a square, so maybe we need to do something with it ? There is a wall with the laser who represent a square... I'm trying everything but nothing seems to work there...

. This rune in mind, I also tryed to draw it in the panel of level 1 where the 3rd note talk about he found the secret way...

. If the rune is a key, then maybe it's related to the rune in the launch screen ? Then again, I can't figure out what the launch screen rune is representing...

. "Anadolu" seems to be related to a place somewhere in Ankara, Turkey...

I'm trying too much ahah !
    Please let's hunt this mystery togethers :)

10. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    The only note I'm missing is 15-3. Any hints?

11. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Place the triangular pieces on the plate in a different manner as you did to open the door to the well.

Actually I found the third note before finding the door, so there is a certain logic about it.

12. Faraway: Puzzle Escape Level 1-18 Walkthrough

We have the complete guide of Faraway: Puzzle Escape Level 1-18. This guide is over and a hour walkthrough. Just check out the walkthrough video below.

13. 14 is the first time I figured out all the letters before I figured out the puzzles. I ended up using hints for some and even with the hints, it doesn't seem logical to me. Till now, I never had any trouble understanding the logic behind each puzzle. Is it just me?

14. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    I fully agree with you.

The visual/rhythmical clues in this level were not obvious whatsoever

15. Thumpermat

Thumpermat Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Popfaec, please put a spoiler tag for your answer. I did find it eventually.

16. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    14 is the only level that I had trouble with, too. One puzzle in it I REALLY liked once I worked it out. The levers in the wind, I didn't like as much, even though I worked them out. The rhythm of their turning is a bit hard to gauge.

If you're wondering about the shapes puzzle,
    it's the shape of the large golden disc you can see from each shape's vantage point.
    I loved this one!

17. Yeah the shapes one wasn't obvious but still made sense to me once I paid closer attention. The levers in the wind still feels off after going through it multiple times. It's like they aaaalmost make sense but don't feel 100% consistent as far as what motion represents what symbol.

18. 19civciV

Apr 9, 2015
    Nantes, France
    I still looking at it.
    Seems that the lvl.18 is the only one with very off coordinates, like if it was our of earth...
    Let's hope the devs to give some hint soon :)

19. #59 AppUnwrapper, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
    I feel like this game started to go downhill when the developers tried to prove they're smarter than us. Or something. I dunno what they're doing.

In 15, the most obvious solution gave me a letter instead of progressing me forward. Next, I did some equations that made sense. Until the next one didn't work no matter what I tried. So I used a hint. The solution made no sense. I don't know why they went this route but so far 14 & 15 are far less logical/obvious than the previous ones. I get adding more challenge, but these feel really obtuse, like they only make sense in hindsight after you reverse engineer them.

Edit: Finished the game, but don't even get me started on 18. Lord.

Found all the letters, so gonna try to figure out what those coordinates do.

20. Mry1975

Mry1975 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    I found the hidden level 0! Any hints on completing it?