Someone removed my posts and I am wondering why: re: Stunt Driver

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by cranker, Oct 22, 2009.

1. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    Here is the post I left regarding the removed posts yesterday:

Hey what happened to my posts?

Did they get removed because someone did not like what I said? I was responding to complaints about the pricing, sales, wanting refunds....etc..

What is this? If someone doesn't like what I said they remove it ? There was nothing wrong with my posts. I understand if there is swearing or something of that nature but it was just a response the the never ending complaining about price drops, wanting refunds, and being angry over $1 or $2. I think I have that right to express myself on this topic in this forum do I not ?

NOT COOL :(

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Your posts can't be deleted unless they are breaking a rule. You sure it didn't have anything objectionable?

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Where were a ton of posts deleted in that thread as part of an attempt to clean it up to salvage some kind of discussion about the game instead of complaining about its price. Your posts along with several others were caught in the crossfire.

4. Real Racing Fan

Real Racing Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    [​IMG]

5. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    I remember the first time some of my post's got deleted... I was furious! But mine were definitely crossing/over the line so I can't really complain much. Take heart in the knowledge that at least some people saw it and heard your voice! I know I do :p

6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    i remember when i was posting in the Lounge bout a certain [unnamed] mod. didnt even say anything bad..got removed..then i posted another thread..got removed..HA.