Plants vs zombies iPhone or HD version

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Weezawoo, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Weezawoo

Weezawoo New Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Hi

I want to buy this game but can't decide on the iPhone 2x version or the HD version! Is there really that much difference? There's quite a price difference that annoys me!

Thanks

2. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    HD all the way I'd wait for a price drop tho if price is a problem.

3. Weezawoo

Weezawoo New Member

Apr 25, 2012
    How often do they price drop? I saw they dropped it 10th march this year so doubt it will be soon! My other half won't let me spend 4.99 on an iPad game haha! Might just suffer with the 1.99 iPhone version

4. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    No honestly, don't. I was in the same predicament. So I bought the iPhone game because I didn't want to spend that much on the hd version.
    So I paid $3.99 for the iPhone version, then like a week later the hd dropped so $1.99 so I bouht it.then I ended up spending over the $5 I did not want to spend in the first place! (actually I think the hd version if pvz was actually $7.99 at that time) but still.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    HD looks a lot better. iPhone version tends to get updated faster. I have both versions. Playing at 2x is OK but if you ever see the HD version you'll be shelling out twice. :D

6. Weezawoo

Weezawoo New Member

Apr 25, 2012
    thanks! hd it will probably be! i wish they had it the same price!

i don't like the idea of a game on 2x at all. seems pointless!