Universal Lemegeton Master Edition (by Lantansia)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Apr 30, 2013.

1. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I have to agree. I've been playing it and while the controls can be a bit frustrating I find that the battles more than make up for it. Could I consciously recommend at 10 bucks? Not to the average gamer. But if you're a Metroidvania fan then I don't think you'll be sorely disappointed

2. ANMC

ANMC Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #22 ANMC, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    Hi All! I am from Lantansia.

It is a long time since last version of Lemegeton release. We take about a half year to make this new version. Amount of new content is about 100% of the first game. So, if you worry about how much is this version different to the original one, I can tell you that it is a lot :D

We release a paid version this time because we received comment that people want Lemegeton has a better balance of coins drop and without inapp-purchase. It allow us to make a fluent gameplay. I am sure you should get a better experience with the Master Edition.

We have improve the overall system. You are now allowed to upgrade your equipment at anytime. We add a quick shop button in the main status menu. So you can access the shop without go back the store room to find Noiva :cool:
    A new combo counter is introduced. It help you to increase damage point while you keep a high combo. Dodging enemy attack would effectively strenghen your attack.
    Furthermore, there are difficulty setting for player who need little more assistance. If you finish the normal difficulty, a harder difficulty is waiting for you to challenge.

We are really appreciate people who support us in the first game. We will release a update of original version very soon. You have to unlock a new character, which is already unlocked in Master Edition, with GOLD in the original version. It is worth to get this Master Edition as you don't need to worry about subsequent inapp payment. If you want to save that 10 dollar, you may wait for the update and spend a little bit more time to collect coins for locked content :) If you already have a lot of coins in the first game, your are ready for the new content.
    If you want to try it out before buying, the original free version is always available. And the free version is not a demo, we leave options for you to choose how would you like to paid us.

Regarding the control system, you may need some time to practice. And you may find the platforming is challenging. But once you know how to do it, it would bring you fun more than frustration.
    We are always listening to your comments and make improvement. Feel free to comment on us. We have opened a facebook fanpage. You may leave us message there. And we keep posting news on the wall.

fanpage:
    https://www.facebook.com/Lantansia

Sorry about my horrible English :(
    I try my best to make it easier for you to read my writing.
    If you find sentences( may be paragraphs ) are hard to understand, just point it out and I will elaborate them in a better way.

Finally, thanks you everyone playing and support :p

3. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

This is now on sale for 50% off. $9.99-->$4.99

Is it worth grabbing at that price? I never played the original version.

4. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    #24 demod1, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    Definitely worth grabbing at the $.99 price tag! Can't wait to get to a wifi location. Is this not Icade compatible? I thought it was. This certainly would eliminate any touch control concerns.

Ok. Tested on Icade Mobile. Works great. No control concerns and this game is actually very very good! Excellent looking with cool enemies and boss fights. I'd say give her a go before it goes up in price again.

5. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    This game is great. I was pleasantly surprised with it. I was looking for a game similar to Swordigo and this scratches the same itch. It's even better in some points, though not as polished overall. Much better than Ark of Sinners (which I personally thought it was terrible).

Any chance of this actually being finished? One thing I hate about episodic gaming is that you never know if the game will be completed.

Bosses could be more strategic, but overall I'm pretty happy with it (android version).

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    WOW
    I wuz juz thinking about this & ChronoBlade

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Everyone needs to buy this game to support developers that make premium versions of games. I really appreciate developers doing that for those of us that don't do f2p. This game is as close to castlevania as you can get on iOS

8. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Question: it says it supports "bluetooth controller", i duuno if it is MFi or iCade. I tried it with Horipad but it does not seem to work... Anyone?

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I had this game way back when I had my android phone. I loved it. I forgot about it after the move. I guess I'm picking it up again. I remember it was pretty tough. But I liked the levels.

Billy

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    On sale for a dollar.

11. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Castlevania⚔️Metroidvania= iOS Awesomeness

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yeeeesssssss... 64 bit update aaaand... back in my phone!!!