Developer Wanted for Asynchronous Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by greenbeard, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Don't Shoot Me, I'm Serious
    As a former developer, I understand the workload/profit scenario. Therefore, this is not an "I have an idea, you do the work" project! I am a professional composer and multimedia artist. I'll be providing the UI, Audio and graphics. The app overview, graphics, game mechanics and initial marketing plan are already done. The developer will be able to hit the ground, running! :cool:

This is a unique, fun and extremely exciting project! The few individuals who have viewed or worked on the project agree that it will be a hit. The target demographics and unique game mechanics point to a very lucrative and expandable app.

A Few Details
    This is a 2D game, similar in some aspects to a board game. It does not involve any type of character control mechanisms; no spaceships or animated characters running, jumping, etc. The target device for this app is the iPhone/iPod Touch.

A lot of research has gone into this project. I've invested many hours on designing this game. A serious programmer is simply needed to bring everything together. I'm looking for someone with some spare time, willing to help me finish this project and share the revenue.

Requirements
    * Must be an Experienced iOS programmer
    * Previous experience with OpenGL preferred but not mandatory
    * Must have great Communication Skills
    * Baltimore/DC Metropolitan area location preferred but not mandatory

About Me
    I'm an entrepreneur with over 15 years experience in audio production and multimedia design. I can provide work samples, including a recently released app on the App Store.

I love games... Computer, console, mobile and non-digital games. I'm into sci-fi/fantasy themed games and movies. I like to collaborate with other serious artists and creative minds. :)

If seriously interested, please PM me.

2. blindspot

blindspot Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Scholarly Publisher
    Berkeley, CA
    Good luck in finding someone. I'm sure you will.

Look forward to finding out what your game is!

3. Thanks! :D

4. AssyriaGameStudio

AssyriaGameStudio Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Any examples of your graphical work? (It's a largley impulse purchase market, so if I/ Anyone else was to work on it then your graphical ability will be somewhat important :)!)

- Adam G

5. As I mentioned, certainly. My work is very good and the artwork for this project is outstanding. Again, please PM me if interested.

Thanks.