IMO... Sky gamblers air supremacy isn't very good

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Borgqueenx, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    In the camera mode where you see every corner of your plane(not behind plane) you can only view the current objective. I didnt found ANY way to look towards another direction. That sucks alot....at least make it a option to view the area with swiping your finger across the screen.

Secondly, i do not see any explosions at all. As soon as a enemy is destroyed, i dont get to see a kaboom. Before it exploded the camera quickly turns to the next enemy. Make me see the damn explosion for 1 or 2 seconds! Or let me click a button for new target.

Thirdly, the tutorials suck. I have to use one specific control scheme on some tutorials wich is the hardest one and i never want to use.

Fourth: did someone actually managed to get their plane landed on a normal way? I tried a bit in campain(where i gladly can use my own setted controls), but the plane falls the last meter or 3 on the ground when im at a halt.

These are really bothering me alot. I expected much from this game when i finally bought it today, but frankly, it sucks right now :(

2. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Duly noted

3. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    See this as a warning for others;) not as a personal feekings dump.

4. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    in the launch event, they say this game is console quality and I don't believe it. It's so fake.
    infinite blade dungeon would be console quality in terms of graphic.

5. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    I actually like the graphics. Its not spectacular, but its pretty good,

6. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    It's an awesome game.

7. igorgorina

igorgorina Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Borgqueenx why do I have the feeling your an msw die hard fan ?

Your sentences are littered with half-truths and sound very superficial..

I feel sorry for you.:eek: