What is your favorite NOVA map so far?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Funnyvillian, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Funnyvillian

Funnyvillian Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Mine is 'Frozen', because it's really fun to snipe people and I like the snowy location, which never gets old. Write yours and give your opinion why.

2. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #2 acidshaman, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
    I voted Jungle, because the action is so varied, and I love flying over the bridge, and getting a 2 shot kill, or lobbing a grenade into the sniper nest.. its hilarious that they put that there

Frozen is definately next up. The first time I played Frozen it reminded me of the first time I played Halo, it really was like a taste of that priceless experience. I loove the sniper and all of the sniper battles, zoom/shoot-zoom/shoot u get a kill (unless someone does it to you haha) and one game I got 53-7 reeaally fast, I was 44th on the rankings even (2 nights ago, but I just play whenever so I dont care about them), but then McStrafe came in and messed with my streak

The rest are all a good mish mash, Bunker is crazy, Void is hilarious, and cargo ship is just a chase-down fest

3. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Yes. And I love the jungle for that exhilarating Airborne kills.

4. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I love Frozen, it's just awesome!

5. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
  6. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    #6 sk8erdude50, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
    i thought i would like frozen better b4 i bought the game, but i like jungle so much better b/c it has a little bit of every map put into one large outdoor map which i really like- huge jumps from vortex, sniper areas like frozen, and chase downs like bunker and cargo ship. When i get bored of jungle (happens very rarely btw), its still fun just to get into a void or frozen game depending on what i feel like. I really hate bunker (feels 2 much like eliminate which i hated lol), and cargo is ok but i avoid it.

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I like Frozen the best just because of how you can snipe just as easily as use close quarters combat and still do well. I change between the two and do fine with both. It allows for a bit more strategy, and just feels like a Halo map.

8. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    man.... is the bunker is bad GO FROZEN

9. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    I personally like throwing in some Bunker, because the combat is nonstop-in your face battles, and you really get to use your grenades... sometimes I get a little tired of the chase-them down gameplay

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  11. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Frozen-skilled sniping battles while running around
    jungle-airborne chaos