Any other game like Cartoon Wars???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gadm, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I bought Cartoon Wars quite ago but never played it, I tried it this morning and it Rocks!, it hooked me.
    Never seen this genre before, like an RTS "push them back", do not how to explain, if you dont have, I recomend give it a try.

I was wondering if there is another game like this one??, to check it out, I really liked the game

2. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    mideval and the new mafia gang wars

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    That's "medieval" in case you have trouble finding it :p

4. uSICu

uSICu Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Construction
    Oklahoma
    I've never played Cartoon Wars, but from the looks of it it's alot like the older games Castle Conflict and The Wars. The Wars has a little more gameplay depth because of the different ages you progress through, but the games also take much longer. Castle Conflict has many different options and ways to configure your games, which you could say gives it more replayability. Also, because you can customize your games, you can play quick, two minute games or longer ones. Castle Conflict is my favorite, but they are both really good.

5. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I have most of them and if you expect any of them to be better than cartoon wars you'll be disappoint as i think it is the best but the wars is not bad

btw im talking to the op

6. uSICu

uSICu Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Construction
    Oklahoma
    Cartoon Wars

Haha I know this isn't my thread, but I guess from what you said I'll have to try Cartoon Wars. You made it sound really fun. Thanks for the help.

7. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    well it is in my opinion and since its #1 so do a lot of people, i warn you though, it gets increasingly difficult as you may have to grind

8. uSICu

uSICu Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Construction
    Oklahoma
    Hahaha didn't notice that. No offense meant, either. Really sounds like a fun game.

9. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    yeah cartoon wars is an amazing game..
    anyway guys, someone said THE WARS, is it worth it? I noticed the same genre, I liked and enjoyed the gamplay in cartoon wars.

BTW Cartoon wars isnt in the top 10 of my store, is it in the USA store?

10. uSICu

uSICu Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Construction
    Oklahoma
    Just saw Cartoon Wars. Number 1 in the States.

11. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    okay in my opinion in the type of game your looking for is a castle attack/defense, cartton wars is the best but the wars, medieval is also a good alternative though not as good. mafia gang wars is pretty good imho, try the lites and see what you think

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I can't find lites for any of those!

13. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    whoops they dont have lites only mafia wars my bad, but mafia wars isnt bad only if you can go over the fact that its about gangs. But yea cartoon wars is worth taking a plunge, and still not sure dl stickwars lite and pretend the enemy is actually you attacking the castle lol

14. zlibd

zlibd Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    New York
    cartoon wars is the choice at the moment
    once the wars gets more eras itll be better

15. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    wait i was thinking of medieval, yea once they have more eras and tweak the gameplay better then the wars is the more obviuous choice

16. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Castle Defense. Type it in a search.

17. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    i think hes looking for the castle attack/defense kind not plain up defense

18. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Quick question...how do u grind? Do u replay previous levels, and if so, how?

19. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    No as in grinding you know you can easily win the level but slowly send out men so you can get the most money for more upgrades. such as taking 5 minutes to finsh level 1 of cartoon wars and get 1000, you stall and play level 1 for 20 minutes and get 5000 because the levels increasingly gets difficult and you cannot repeat levels for more money, but in rpg term it means leveling so much that the final boss is too easy.

20. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    There is also Merlin Legacy in a different setting but with a pretty identical gameplay.