iPhone Swordigo - An adventure platformer by Touch Foo [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Touch Foo, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Touch Foo

Touch Foo Well-Known Member

Note: This is the same announcement as on the upcoming iPhone and iPod touch games forum. You might want to check that thread here for more information and discussion.

Hey everyone,

It’s been quite a while since we released our first game, Soosiz, and the iPad version, Soosiz HD. Since then we have been developing our next game, Swordigo, which we are happy to present to you now.

When Soosiz was just released, someone made a comment on our Facebook page that was something like “What would happen if the makers of Soosiz would create an RPG?”... Well this is what would happen. :)

Rather than making a full-fledged RPG, we’ve given more emphasis on the fun gameplay and to make the game a great platformer. But you still get to level up your character, find more powerful items and to explore the world instead of just playing through individual levels.

Please watch the trailer below and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

The music in the trailer is a shortened version of actual in-game music and all of the other music pieces in the game are original as well.

Swordigo has already been submitted for review and should be available on the App Store very soon.

[​IMG]

2. leonshark

leonshark New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I need help! im at Worlds ends keep and theres a corrupter that if i try to kill it sends me back to my home screen on my iphone and theres this jump thats way to far! and my Dimension rift isnt seeing anything and i cant grapple on to anything! Help? its before the map with a bunch of falling plateforms and bats