iPhone A new Shooting game will come very soon.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Santillo, May 3, 2011.

1. Santillo

Santillo Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    #1 Santillo, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    Read the Story First:

On a weekend, Michel reached in a forest to take refreshment with some foods and clothes. The forest was replete with many monkeys and the monkey’s leader didn’t accept the presence of Michel in the forest. For this reason, there was held a combat between the monkeys and Michel.
    While Michel was taking bath into a little pond by keeping his clothes besides the ponds, the monkey’s leader planned with its many followers to steal the clothes. They stole all the things of Michel & the leader kept only visa credit card and car keys with him. Though Michel asked the monkeys to return all of his lost things; but the leader didn’t return anything to him.
    Then Michel started shoot the monkeys to kill them wherever he found them. Lastly, the leader started a deadly fight with its followers and vampire bat squad against Michel. Michel had to face many obstacles like coconuts, orange, bombs and many other things to win the combat. After a long fight, Michel became successful to get return the credit card and car keys. Then he started journey for his home back by driving his car.

“Shoot The Monkey”
    will be released very soon!

ARE YOU READY TO ACT AS MICHEL?

[​IMG]

2. rattleman

rattleman Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    nice graphics man, so this is some sort of target shooting?

3. Santillo

May 3, 2011
    thank you very much. yes it is. But you have to pass a nice story with target shooting. :)

4. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
  5. Santillo

May 3, 2011
    Yes I did. But two threads are totally different. one thread contains just game icon,graphics and the game story.

And another thread contains the video trial & game feature for my game named "Shoot the Monkey"

Thanks for your such kinds of attention to my thread!:)

6. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #6 Red1, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
    It's better to put all your game-related posts under the one same thread, please, otherwise it becomes spam.

I like the monkey graphic!

7. Santillo

May 3, 2011
    Yes I also know that. but unfortunately I have to make two threads for my game. I will careful abot such kinds of mistakes in future.

Thank you very much for your likings. I think you will also like the game.:)