Dungeon Hunter 2 Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Osmiral, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    #1 Osmiral, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    So I decided to make this thread as I'm sure a lot of questions about quests and stuff is bound to come out. I'll start us off.

I'm stuck in Act 5, Rene said I'm supposed to find a temple or something in the east. I've done all quests and I've explored everywhere. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do or where I'm not sure where to go. Any help would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: It seems I'm looking for the earthlight temple, where is that exactly?

EDIT2: Whoa I feel stupid, found the entrance, it was right in front of me.

2. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I'm not a huge fan of the map system. It'll tell you to go somewhere, and so you wander around until you find the right portal.

Also with spawning, twice I've appeared in an area you can't get out of. Once behind a tree and once in a circular room with no levers or anything.

I'm a level 26 berserker, and everything is very easy now. If you have 12 potions you hold the attack button till the enemy dies, tapping the potion when your healths low. I was hoping for more strategy, but it's a button masher.

The hardest part of the game is finding where to go, which I'm guessing is what people will ask about most.

Just using this and IB to tide me over till Aralon anyways :)

3. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah I was a beta tester of Aralon and can safely and easily say it will surpass any of your expectations, it literaly blew me out of the water, I liked playing that more than probably any other rpg on any platform. It is amazing! How is IB?

4. Paul graham

Paul graham New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hi, im stuck on the quest to kill the guardian of northerland. I gained the quest but havnt a clue where to go for it?

There are no markers on the map and ive checked every location and still nothing

5. ntblood

ntblood Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Earthlight Temple? Where Please.

Where is the earthlight temple?? I'm in the Great Sanctuary and I don't see it there or on the map. Well, there is an entrance but it's blocked off by a wall of fire. I don't see how I can interact with any of the surrounding statues or anything. Help please

6. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

If you don't have it already, buy it. Knowing that it's an eye candy sword fighter of course :)

Can't wait for Aralon, but I'm still playing IB, just plain fun.

7. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Think the op might have the answer. Check out his first post.

8. ntblood

ntblood Member

Jun 17, 2009
    #8 ntblood, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    you mean top of thread? all they said was:
    "EDIT: It seems I'm looking for the earthlight temple, where is that exactly?
    EDIT2: Whoa I feel stupid, found the entrance, it was right in front of me."

I'm not sure if that's what you meant Coldar but I can't tell much from that. It did cause me to take a hard look at the world map and also in the Great Sanctuary but I can't seem to find it.

9. lampshade37

lampshade37 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Question? Can anyone report on performance on a second gen. touch?

10. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know where this is?

11. The Northerlands are where the green marker is .

[​IMG]

12. ntblood

ntblood Member

Jun 17, 2009
    #12 ntblood, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Where is the earthlight temple?? I'm in the Great Sanctuary and I don't see it there or on the map. Well, there is an entrance but it's blocked off by a wall of fire. I don't see how I can interact with any of the surrounding statues or anything. Help please

Re: the Northerlands screenshot for another person's question, the green marker is where the Great Sanctuary is. I see Northerlands on my worldmap but I'm still searching for Earthlight Temple??

PS. under quests there is nothing but when I log into multiplayer to share my quest it says something close to:
    Act 5 Search the Darkwood to make your way to the Earthlight Temple. where??

Edit (Answer): Ok, someone told me where: the entrance to it is shown only with a red exit icon on the map but oh well. Thanks to Osmiral: "I thought you already found it, it's the closest entrance/gateway to the boglands in the up direction on your map, or it would be on the right if you were looking towards the boglands (where you came from at the beginning of the game)."

13. AmethystAgave

AmethystAgave New Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Librarian
    AZ
    Stuck in Faerie Domain

I am completely stuck at the beginning of the Faerie Domain on The Dark Queen's Lament quest. As soon as I step away from the portal something starts taking 60 HP at a time from me and I die about 10 steps out. Has anyone passed this? Anybody know what is killing me and how to avoid it or destroy it?

Thanks!

14. The Discernator

Sep 22, 2010
    Australia
    You must stay in your faerie's light, otherwise you will take damage.

15. The Discernator

Sep 22, 2010
    Australia
    #15 The Discernator, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    Detailed Map

Here is a map I have made which shows the locations of all the entrances available from "Gothicus Darkwood". (There are upper and lower sections of the map because one cannot zoom out far enough from the map to include all available entrances).

Attached Files:

16. The Discernator

Sep 22, 2010
    Australia
    #16 The Discernator, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Entrance Images

I have also taken images of each entrance so you know what each of them looks like to make life easier. [In alphabetical order]

Attached Files:

17. The Discernator

Sep 22, 2010
    Australia
    CONT. Entrance Images

Finishing off on entrance images: I have also taken images of each entrance so you know what each of them looks like to make life easier. [In alphabetical order]

Attached Files:

18. AmethystAgave

AmethystAgave New Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Librarian
    AZ
    Thank you Discernator! I was able to get past that spot and finish the game. Now I'm going through a second time with a new class.

19. liquoredonlife

Feb 20, 2010
    So, I got to this quest in heroic, but stupid me I decided to side step out to Great Sanctuary from World Map to upgrade my fire faerie. Now I can't get back to this quest, The Faerie Domain. I thought it was through World of Ruin but there's no portal there to take me further. I might've bugged my game and now need to join someone in Act 12 Heroic. :(

20. abbad0n

abbad0n Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    The only way to get to The Faerie Domain is when you get the Blood of Kings (I believe that's what it's called), which you can only access once in Single Player mode. Multiplayer is the only way to get back.