Completely free Air Hockey game loaded with features coming on May 8th!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Fat Bat Studio, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Fat Bat Studio

Fat Bat Studio Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    #1 Fat Bat Studio, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    Hello people!
    Fat Bat Studio's Android top air hockey game is coming on May 8th on iOS too, completely free, no in-app purchase, no strings attached!

GAME MODES

- VS CPU: Battle it out against 4 settings of computer, or select a custom A.I. setting
    - VS HUMAN: Same device air hockey battle against your friend
    - CHAMPIONSHIP: 4-10 players, A.I. or human, full championship with a reward in the end

- AWESOME GRAPHICS, RETINA-CAPABLE, universal build, running on all devices
    - Smooth and responsive gameplay based on REALISTIC PHYSICS
    - 10 TABLE THEMES (football, ice hockey, soccer, racing, classic, christmas, valentine, metal, denim, retro) different not only in graphics, but gameplay feel
    - GREAT EFFECTS, sparks, explosions, and lights glow when you make a goal
    - Completely FREE, FULLY FEATURED game

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scarface81

Scarface81 Active Member

Feb 19, 2011
    USA
    Looks really nice! I play this kind of games with my brother all the time. I guess we'll have to check this one out, especially since it's free!

3. Fat Bat Studio

Apr 14, 2013
    Great to hear you like what you see.
    Air hockey was always best with another human player, but this version has quite fun single player too, as the 4 preset levels are good for all player skills. The Easy is piece of cake, while the Ultimate difficulty is really hard to beat. And if you want some fine adjustment, custom AI can be set up easily to match your abilities.
    In Championship mode you can play against 3-9 of your friends, and it saves automatically, so you can continue where you left your little in-house competition.

4. Fat Bat Studio

Apr 14, 2013
    It seems Apple indeed finished with the review of Air Hockey Championship, and May 8th, our release date is good to go! We hope you will like the game as much as our Android users (more than 200 thousand downloaded, and our review average is 4.5).