Atomic Frogs [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by atomicfrogs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 atomicfrogs, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    Hi guys,

We have been working hard for the past 5-6 months on a game that will launch around August 2012 (universal app for iOS).

Forgive us for not revealing much about the game yet as we are still busy refining some stuff. We can, however, introduce the stars of our game.

Please say hello to the Atomic Frogs™ :)

[​IMG]

2. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Looking forward to this! So it's coming in August, what type of game is it? Platformer, Action, Adventure/exploration?

3. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Looking forward to it too!

4. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Looking forward guys! Well done!!!!

5. Thanks skeletonlord & saiyukialex!

It's a casual game that incorporates physics and platformer features :)

Here is a teaser image to hopefully pique your interest a bit more. It hints on what the Atomic Frogs are looking for.

[​IMG]

6. Thanks sakara214ever!

7. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Oh! Thanks for replying. I cannot wait to download and play this! So far we know the games title, the type of game it is and what the "atomic frogs" are looking for. Hopefully we will see a teaser trailer of some gameplay soon!

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    You surely have my interest now. Damn can't wait!!!!!! :)

9. Teaser #2

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the positive feedback :)

@sakara214ever we also can't wait and we want to launch now!!! But please bear with the wait a little longer as we tweak-and-tweak-and-tweak to ensure that the game will be a pleasurable experience for all :)

While walking home from work (yes I have a fulltime job lol), I saw another spot to take a photo with the frogs, so here's teaser #2. Can you guess what the frogs are looking for?

[​IMG]

10. term2000

term2000 New Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Looking forward to it...:)

11. pixelfreak

pixelfreak Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Software tester
    This looks cool! Love the characters, will keep this in my radar. Are they looking for some radioactive material?

12. Atomic Frogs™ Game Trailer

Hi Guys!

Really, thank you so much for all the positive feedback!

Was working round the clock to get this out, so I'm very excited to present to you the Atomic Frogs™ Game Trailer. Hope you guys like it! :D

13. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Wow cool trailer :D I really liked it

14. pixelfreak

pixelfreak Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Software tester
    WOW! You got me hooked on "at the crack of dawn". I will surely get this gem when its out!

15. Atomic Frogs Cool Contraptions

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay but we were unable to launch the game last August as planned, and now it seems likely that it will be an October launch :(

Although the core game is stable, we still need to complete a decent amount of levels for the initial release, we don't want you guys to feel short-changed ;) It roughly takes about 6 to 8 hours to design, create and fully test a single level, that's the amount of effort we put into the level creation.

We are also releasing a free version, and apart from the tutorial levels in chapter 1 it will have totally different levels from the paid version :D

So for now, here are some of the cool contraptions and objects that you can expect to see and interact with in Atomic Frogs. If you would like to suggest other contraptions for future releases please do so, feedback and suggestions are always welcome :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Atomic Frogs ™ - the EXPLOSIVE action starts on 15th Nov 2012

Hi guys,

Atomic Frogs™ is finally making its explosive debut on 15th Nov 2012 :)

[​IMG]

We are really excited about the launch because we get to see the game that we have been working on for the past 10 months finally out there! I guess a lot of game developers can relate to the feeling I have now haha. Sometimes I don't even realize that I have been working 19-hour days... it's difficult to find time to work on Atomic Frogs when you have a full-time day-job, a 1-yr old daughter that refuses to sleep early, and you're over 40 hahaha.

Anyways enough rambling from me LOL. Please support us by downloading the game when it's out. And yes, there will be a free version ;)

17. Atomic Frogs is now available in the App Stores :)

Hi guys,

Atomic Frogs is finally out for both the Free and Paid versions :)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs/id520537668?ls=1&mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs-free/id543929442?ls=1&mt=8

But just a little update:
    1. For FREE version, there is a bug that will sometimes exit the game if a frog hits and slides down a lever. This has been resolved and an update was actually submitted before the game was even released, so maybe in the next 3 days or so ver 1.0.2 of FREE version will be available.

2. It seems like there is a freezing bug on both FREE and PAID versions that we failed to catch because it happens on some devices that has installed Atomic Frogs for the first time. Since we have been extensively testing the game on the same set of devices, it doesn't crash the game which made it difficult to identify that the bug existed. We are submitting a fix for this within 24 hours and hopefully will be available in a week or so (sorry about that!).

For now, kindly do a hard reset of the Atomic Frogs game when it freezes after you press the PLAY button. We have received feedback that after the first hard reset, the freezing doesn't occur anymore :)

Anyways, a big thank you for downloading Atomic Frogs and we hope that you will be patient as we address these issues. Atomic Frogs is a really fun game so please give it a try ;)