Chop Chop Ninja 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by injuwarrior, May 22, 2011.

1. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Taken straight from appstore update description:

What's New in Version 1.7
    This version fixes the crash on 4G device.(Be sure to have the latest iOS version on your device.

We are currently working on Chop Chop Ninja 2. Be ready to save your princess!!!!

Nothing on Gamerizon's blog yet, but I certainly hope its far enough into development that we will be hearing some news soon.

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I'd be more excited if this wasn't their NINTH chop chop game. Get some originality, I can't possibly stress this enough. It was fun in the first, but past that it just started getting more and more repetitive!! :mad:

3. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    True, the name is being overcooked, but this was the original and maybe the best. A sequel could be great, name aside.

4. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I did like CCN, so I might give this a chance. But past this one, I will never even look at a chop chop thread again.

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I own most of the Chop Chop series and think CCN2 would be great.

However, they would have been better to have fewer releases or done a Chop Chop Sports instead of each sport separately.

6. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    what to say...

[​IMG]

;)

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I loved the first Chop Chop Ninja and I've been waiting forever for Chop Chop Ninja 2.

This could be really good! :D

8. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Great artstyle as always. Hopefully this sequel will be supplemented with alternate, functional controls.

9. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i think i just jizzed...hey gamerizon, i understand the trademark for your games are one finger controls, but in chop chop caveman, i loved the actually on screen controls you guys added. it made the game alot more fun to me. can you guys add this option for cc2?

10. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Yeah me too. CC Caveman was pretty unplayable to me with teh one touch control system. I liked the d-pad option!

11. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Co_OP?
    (See that? See what I did there?)

12. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    I seriously doubt it!

CC Ninja has been developed around this touch control.

Without that, you won't be able to do half of the moves allowed in the game (Thinking of the multi-directional attack)!

This is what made CCN so fun to play. A lot of player love this kind of control, smooth, frantic, crazy...

I'm sure you will understand our position :)

13. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Oh yeah! I just haven't played CCN in so long. I know the control system in CCN worked very well. Just not in CC Caveman....

14. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    I agree, CC Caveman was different :)

15. TheCatsMeow

TheCatsMeow Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    If gamerizon didn't waste all their time developing half assed overly used concepts like chop chop rocket, chop chop tennis, etc, the. They may have made an actual good game again, like chop chop ninja and chop chop caveman, and perhaps kicker, they were the only decent games from them and if they keep releasing manure like c c rocket, they will lose the trust of All their buyers, I built up trust for them from ninja, caveman and kicker, but then after downloading rocket I was disgusted they'd put their brands name on such a dung ball of a game.a dung beetle could create a better game by rolling up a ball of dung, hell, I'd have more fun rolling up a bung beetles ball of dung..and eating it, than playing c c rocket..
    I was once a huge fan of gamerizon but thats rapidly declining.
    After c c ninja. 2 is released I hope they do a caveman sequel or at least the "ice canyon" levels they promised were "coming soon" .. Soon has come and gone, and gave my brother a bj, then got married, had kids, got divorced after the wife found out he slept with a dung beetle..n etc,
    More games like caveman, with smart contols! Stick to what your good at! Not stupid gimmicky make money fast schemes, because I bet that didn't work anyway, bet hardly any one fell for that rocket crap..

16. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    O_O Kinda harsh, much?

17. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    bit harch indeed...

Too bad you don't like rocket... hopefully, a lot of people did!

Every game we made, every theme we explored was because of our player community.

People asked for a rocket game, they also asked for a tennis game, a soccer game, a football game, a baseball game, etc...

Players want us to explore more themes within the Chop Chop universe! and we will continue to do so!

18. Black Hive Media

Black Hive Media Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    This post reminded me of this guy!
    [​IMG]

19. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Chill the funk out. You're being a class @ss hole.

20. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Chop Chop is a series that covers many topics. I'll admit the sports titles aren't some of my favorites from the series. But the games look great and play good. My favorites are Chop Chop Ninja and Chop Chop Caveman.

Once Chop Chop Ninja 2 is out, I hope they can have the new Caveman levels out.

They are a great company that isn't afraid to tackle different genres. I would love to see a RPG, Shooter, music game and much more.