The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. notfoursaken

notfoursaken New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Next step in Ask the Shaman

So after you click on the map, then what? I'm probably being a bit daft here, but I don't know what to do after clicking on the map. Thanks for the help.

2. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Quest to build on 4th island?

I'm on level 49, with 4/5 islands available. I've seen lots of info that you have to upgrade the main building in order to be able to produce coral. Is there going to be a quest to do that, or build/upgrade any of the houses? I don't want to build ahead of time or crowd my island any further until necessary.

I'm currently still just trying to get fruit from the fruit trees just to get to the next quests.

I've been reading through all the posts on this forum and am happy (knock on wood) to not have run into the glitches mentioned! Thanks for keeping us aware though!

3. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Hi everyone. Can someone please help me and tell me where to get sand. I've 3 islands so far and no quest for a 4th yet. Thanks

4. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    You get sand on the third island from the sand pits. Your main building has to be upgraded to level 8 or 9 (can't remember which).

What quests do you have for the 3rd island?

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Just started the game on level 7 or 8 any good tips?

6. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Hi Ashelton. Right now my main building in Mystery Shore is level 8. Having problems with Cut Marble also.

So far I've the done Stone Guardian quest and I now have an upgrade Stone Guardina quest, Income Shops quests (Trading, Sweat, Shaman etc.) and a bunch of Murlod huts to destroy quest but I try to keep them for xp :)

7. amo888fun

amo888fun Member

Aug 8, 2012
    I know that now.

just finish the order on left side show on. then open one of that light. and clear one land's fog. and open that land. si, I can do that. you can do it.

8. amo888fun

amo888fun Member

Aug 8, 2012
    just 1-make more residential house, build house to earn more worker. 2-make patch and pig farm to make food. 3-trade and entertainment, make income gold. 4-do the order show on left side. finish one by one. 5-make more wood, stone, lumber, others. easy game. but take time. or use your own gems, own dollars. have fun.

9. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Hi, I just build a Marble Processing Mill. It's covering an unusual big space when I put it down. Its this a bug on my game? It's not the usual rectangular space.

10. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Not a bug. The marble processing place is large.

As far as sand you'll have to upgrade main building to level 9, i believe... my memory is fleeting. If you haven't done the "find items" quests yet then you still have a little ways to go. Good luck.

11. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Thanks! Marble processing just looks weird in my game. It looks like the stone proccessing mill or maybe that's how it's supposed to look.

I've destroyed a few enemy huts and unlocked a few quests but I'm no where near the sand quests i think :(

12. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    It does seem like a long time from first getting to the island! My one suggestion is to start building more warehouses on the Mystery Shore and once you get the sand pit be prepared to continuously ship out sand! A lot is needed on all the islands. I currently have 5 or 6 sandpits, and I don't even have 2000 sand on Mystery Shore!

13. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Thanks! Having a hard time on Mystery Shore. The island is too small for me.

Is the graphics of the Marble Processing Mill the same as the Stone Processing Mill?

14. Maeme

Maeme New Member

Oct 10, 2012
    My tribez is all black!!!

Help, I can't open my game since for two days. When i opened it, the screen's all black. What will I do? Anyone please? Thank you.

15. katel70

katel70 New Member

Oct 10, 2012
    How did you get sand?

I'm waiting for my last villa to upgrade on the 3rd island. After that, all my quests (on all 3 islands) will require sand for something (even if it's to process marble).

Will I get a new quest to collect something after I have 3 villas at level 3 on Mystery Shore?

thanks.

16. Winerykids

Winerykids New Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Shut the thing down completely. For newer Ipads you have to hold the button down in the top right for around 5 seconds then repeat to restart. older models you have to hold the bottom front button down and then hold the top right for 5 seconds or so. I get this a lot.

17. Tigerpaw14

Tigerpaw14 New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Cut stones

I'm om level 24 & i'm suppose to build all these things that require cut stone but it won't let me build the place to make the cut stone. Anybody know what I'm suppose to do?
    Thanks

18. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    I clicked on the map at the bottom of the screen and no other arrow shows up. Also went to 'map' and nothing happened. Can you please explain a little more? Thanks.

19. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Go to the map and then tap on the island you want to go to.

20. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    I got that part thank you.. I'm on Ancestor's Atoll and on the quest where it tells you to ask the Shaman a question, you click on find and an arrow starts pointing at the water where the exclamation mark is hovering, but there is no Shaman.