SORTEE - A brand-new genre of game needs your feedback

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by FlowStudioGames, Dec 12, 2012.

1. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Hey guys, we are looking for feedback on our new action-puzzle game Sortee. Sortee is about sorting objects according to different criteria: colors, material, location, usage and many others. Sounds simple? Yes, but you have to be sharp, focused, quick and accurate to succeed!#

Watch the video: http://youtu.be/Yr3aeu5IL-8

IF YOU WANT TO TEST THE GAME, please send us email to [email protected] so we can add you to TestFlight and send you a short questionnaire.

We would really appreciate your time and feedback on how we can improve Sortee and make it an absolutely fantastic game.#

We will sort it out :)
    Petr&Richard
    Flow Studio

www.sorteegame.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    We have prepared 6 infographic episodes about Sortee development. This is part 1 about initial idea. I hope you will find it interesting and fun to read!

[​IMG]

3. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    U sure your in the right section? Would you not rather post in the upcoming section? And brand new genre, really? You probably missed a ton of sorting games then..

4. A.D.

A.D. New Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Developer
    Canada
    I'd say that depends on the wished feedback: possible players or other developers?

Anyway, I like the infographic. There are not enough game developers thinking of such ideas BEFORE the game release.

5. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Hi A.D. and mr. UGLY. The reason for posting both here in developers section and in upcoming is clear: we are looking for feedback from both groups. Usually developer has different point of view then casual gamer. You devs have broader overview, can comment more in-depth topics e.g. game mechanics or UI.

Anyway I agree there are other sorting games but if you mr. UGLY can show me an example very similar to Sortee I would be glad for comparison, really!

A.D., thanks and I hope you will like also the newest part about CONCEPT.

6. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    #6 FlowStudioGames, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    Infographics about Sortee CONCEPT. What do you think about the navigation and design approach? Is it something players will appreciate or does everything needs to by "candy-sweet-hyper-polished"?

[​IMG]