Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    Not sure if it's coincidence or not buy after adding a second person the first friend that I couldn't see showed up. Can't see the new guy though :(

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I do not understand your post. Can you explain more about it? :(

3. Pmoney-24

Pmoney-24 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    He means when he added his first friend, he couldn't see him on his pocket army friends list, but once he added his second, his first friend appeared and now his second doesn't. When he adds his third, second will appear and third won't, etc.

I got a little bug I think too? When I changed wifis (I'm on vacation) at midnight I couldn't receive my day 5 reward, even though I've been loggin in every day for like the past 2 weeks, and took me back to day 1.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh, thanks for your explaination, Pmoney.

@Pezmage: If you should close the game and relaunch again, your friends will be listed fully in the friend list. If he does not appear, can you talk to us?

@Pmoney: thanks for your feedback, we will recheck your issue and fix it in next versions.

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Hey Pmoney-24,

I replied you via your pm box already, I do believe it's kind of a bug if it's cont. to happen in your Pocket Army.

Please advise me if you still see it.

Bests!
    Antony

6. Edrixx

Edrixx Active Member

Nov 8, 2011
    #326 Edrixx, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
    Data Loss

Just ran into the data loss issue. Was reverted from level 13 to level 7.

iPhone 4s

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We are sorry about that glitch. Can you send an email to [email protected] and give us your game Center ID, your CS code, which can be found on the bottom left of About screen(You can launch to Castle->Option->About) and which items,... you have lost? It will help us resolve your issues easily.

Thanks and regards,

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    The PIRATE

Hello Pocket Army Lovers,

How are you today?

What do you think about the unit in Event of the BIG UPDATE, THE PIRATE?

Attached Files:

9. Stream

Stream Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Student
    Australia
    A pirate ay... could we see a set of campaigns in water or on boats in the future?

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh, it's a great idea. We will consider to use it. Thanks a lot, Stream. :)

11. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

We're yet planning to have it soon because ... honestly, we're not even thinking about it before, you're however lighting me up mate!

Gimme sometime, I might come up with something interesting about your idea. Thank you!

And Cheers!
    Antony

12. jessicalolz

jessicalolz Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    California
    Andre, Antony

I'm not sure if a felix can be killed? I plan to buy a felix, just not so sure about that.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi Jessicalolz,

The Felix can not be killed. So you shouldn't worry about it. :)

Cheers,

14. excalibergto

excalibergto New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    I am having this problem too. Please advise me.. thanks

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks again for your feedback. We are fixing this bug now.

Cheers,

16. KenzoTenma

KenzoTenma New Member

Aug 3, 2012
    #336 KenzoTenma, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    Hi Guys,

I'm back playing Pocket Army xD and I'd like to give some suggestions for a future update:

1.- To include a queue for the barracks.
    This would be great for when you want to train a bunch of soldiers. You wouldn't have to wait for each of them to finish in order to start training a new guy. You just tap the button 4 times and once the first soldier has been trained, another one starts being trained, automatically, until the 4 soldiers are ready for battle.

2.- More unit variety
    The units so far can be divided into melee and ranged. The only difference between the different melees are their stats (same goes for ranged units). Take a look at Plants vs Zombies. The plants don't just attack, they have different and very specific purposes. Some ideas just off the bat:

- Taunter: This unit doesn't attack and has a high defense rate as well as HP. The taunter steps into enemy lines and makes all enemies attack it, giving you and your army a break to restore spells. You can only use one per army section

- Roc: A giant bird that can attack ground units, but can only be damaged by ranged units or by other flying creatures. Uses up 2 army slots.

- Priest: Priests don't attack and have a low defense as well as a low HP rating. They always stay behind your melee units and heal them. When you start upgrading them, they'll gain buffs they can use on the other units. Like temporarily raising their stats, or whatever.

- Necromancer: The necromancer gives every soldier that died in battle (let's say) a 20% chance of coming back to life, once the combat is over, regardless of the battle's outcome. However, even though the necromancer uses up one of your army slots, he does not participate in the combat itself.

These are just ideas to show what I mean. It would probably work best if you could control when the Main and the Rear come into battle as well.

3.- Army?
    Although the game is called Pocket Army, many players have opted to skip the "Army" part and just go through the game using the hero alone. Why? Because having an army is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. This could be fixed with units like the Necromancer, or the Priests. You could also have some sort of reimbursement. Like if a unit has survived 10 combats, you get 50% of the unit's cost once it's killed. Maybe even make the EXP and gold gained after battles proportional to the size of your army. Meaning, if you fight alone, you get 8 times less EXP and gold than if you fight with a full Van.

It's all in good faith, guys. You have a great game here and it amazes me how addictive this game can get :)

17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks KenzoTenma a lot. We will consider that how to take your idea to our game.\

By the way, we hope that you will have other ideas to improve our game like this.

18. Pmoney-24

Pmoney-24 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    When's the next update coming?

19. jessicalolz

jessicalolz Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    California
    Same question, when is the next update coming pleaseee?

20. KenzoTenma

KenzoTenma New Member

Aug 3, 2012
    No problem. You have an amazing game. It'd be great for me if I was able to help you out with it.